Chapter 29.

I slide in the car and it seems like seconds before Theo is seating on the drivers seat. He starts the car, but before move he looks at me with his breathtaking smile and asks me.

"Any suggestions Love ?!"

"Just nothing fancy." I reply with smile.

"Nothing fancy it is." Theo smiles back at me and starts to drive.

The drive goes very quickly, we talk about random things. I don't even realize that Theo already parked his car. He steps outside, comes around and opens the door on my side for me and extend his hand for me. I take his hand, we intertwine our fingers together and start to walk toward a small restaurant. I start to think how my hand perfectly fits in his and this thought brings smile to my face. Probably I look like an idiot right now.

Theo opens a door for me and I step inside the very small, but very cozy restaurant. It isn't nothing fancy indeed. It looks like this small family restaurants and I love it.

I turn my head and look at Theo. He comes closer in seconds and before I could react he wraps his arm around my wait, sending shivers down my spine.

The loud voice sounds from the other end of the restaurant and my gaze fells on a women in her middle fifties. She storms to us speaking loudly.

"Look who's finally found time and showed up!" The lady comes closer and wrap her arms around Theo's neck. He leaves his arm from my waist to bend over and hug the lady back. This scene cause a smile appears on my face. This is actually so cute.

"Hello to you to Alba!" Theo says softly.

"Where have you been? I don't even remember last time you came here! Don't you dare to disappear like that !" Alba says threatening tone.

"You know I have my business..." Theo says, but as soon as this words leaves his mouth Alba hits him with what seems like a cloth, that previously was hanging on her shoulder.

"Don't bullshit me with this!"

I just stand there awkwardly, looking at this cute encounter.

"Alba this is Camil..." Theo says taking my hand in his making me step closer to him.

"Camil this is Alba." He addresses me with a soft smile.

Alba's eyes widen and wide smile appears on her face. I stretch my hand, but before I could react she embraces me in a hug and I hug her back.

"It's nice to meet you Camil!" She smiles at me.

"Nice to meet you too." I reply.

"Alright come I'll show your table." Alba says and heads toward the table near the window.

As soon as we seat, she takes a little notepad in her hands not bothering to bring a menu, well I don't mind actually.

"So will it as always?!" Alba asks Theo.

"Yes...and can we have a bottle of Brunello." Theo says simply, but as soon as he turns to face me Alba asks him in a firm voice.

"Did you drive here?"

Theo nods and once again looks at Alba with this breathtaking smile.

"Don't worry I'll call Seb and he will pick us up."

Alba doesn't say anything and just leaves. I think my face expiration gives me up and before I could ask Theo says with his attention back on me.

"Alba she is like my second mother...I grew up at my grandparents house which is here in London and that time she was a housekeeper in my granddads mansion.My sister and I, we both love her. She is an incredible person."