Chapter 14.

Well the day passed by quickly. Jared and I went shopping, I bought a lot of stuff and the most important thing is that I had a lot of fun with J as always, just what I needed. Now we are sitting in a small restaurant and having our dinner.

"I can't believe you really bought that sweater, like seriously, where are you going in that?" I laugh at J.

He bought a blue sweater with a dear face on it and the most funny thing about it is if you click on the button which is hidden as dear's nose, it starts to shine with bright red and a song starts to play.

"I just couldn't leave it, besides I think it's going to be great present for Daren for Christmas" J says with wide smile, you know like a smile of Cheshire cat.

"In that case I would love to see his reaction." I reply with a laugh.

I'm still mad at him, but soon we will be fine like we always do.

"You know Cam he loves you.." J starts his favorite conversation, but I interrupt him.

"J just stop it, I know, I need time and when I'm ready I'll talk to him, don't push me."

Sometimes when J do this kind of things it just piss me off a little.

We stay silent.

"We still have few days before our internship will stars, so you have any ideas of what you want to do?" J breaks the silent.

"Yeah I kind of need to finish my project I was working on, so I thougth thats what I'm going to do." I reply to him.

"Ok, that sounds good".

In the moments like this we don't feel awkward, we know each other for too long, so if we argue which happens very rarely, we just keep silent and after that talk to each other like nothing happened.

"I'll be back in a few, I gotta use the restroom." J stands up and slowly goes to the direction of toilets.

I take my phone and look through my text when I notice familiar face. Where could I see him?

Another guy, who looks like a manager approaches him, they have a few words, nod to each other, the manager goes away and the guy turns around to the exit and looks at me. I immediately look the other way. My phone starts to vibrate, I look at it, it's Lexi , it seems like she is awake now. I turn my glance back, but it seems like the guy isn't here.

"What are you looking at?" J asks me and I flinch.

"You scared me" I look at him.

"Sorry Cam I didn't want to, if you're done with your diner we can go home now".

"Ok" I stand up and take my purse.

We exit the restaurant and I look around to see if that guy is still here, but no, no sight of him.

Why he looks so familiar? Where could I see him?

I don't know maybe I got the impression of the familiar man. We are in London and I don't know anyone here. It's just J and I. How so? My trains of thoughts are interrupted by J's voice.

"Cam, are you listening to me?"

"Sorry, I just zoned out, what were you saying?" I ask him.

"I was asking if you enjoyed today's day" He smiles at me.

"Yeah I did, like always" I smile back.

Like that we make our way to our apartment complex. The day went well and only now when we are almost home I feel how tired I am.

As we enter our apartment I look at J.

"I'm so tired, I think I'll go to take a shower and go to sleep. I'm really exhausted"

"Sure, I need to work, call me if you need anything" J says and again he come closer and kisses my cheek.

"Night J"

"Good night Cam".

As I enter my room, I put off my clothes and go to the bathroom.All I can think is relaxing bath.I turn water on and add some bubble bath, I strip from my clothes and lay in the bathtub. I take my phone and deal Lexi's number.

"Well hello drunkard, how do you feel?" I ask Lexi.

"Don't ask, I have a terrible headache right now, still can't understand how I got here." She replies with heavy voice.

"And here is?" asks her laughing.

"Camil, I'm in Daren's bedroom and I've no idea how I got here yesterday, I just remember the date I was on, how we get to the bar, the guy was so boring and everything after is like a blur." Her voice sound so concern.

"I could mock you, but I'm too tired for that, it's me who called Daren yesterday to pick you up." I reply casually.

"Wait, so now you too talk?" she asks surprised.

"No, but since you were drunk as hell and passed out in a bar, I call him to pick you up." I respond her.

"Ok, that doesn't sound so bad." She laughs.

"I don't want to overreact but I'm in your brother clothes..."

"Come on Lexi, maybe you finally told Daren about your feeling and you ended up..."I laugh at her, but she interrupt me.

"Don't even continue that sentence, I don't want to think about it...You better tell me how you and Jared are doing? Have you finally you know"

Why in the world she even asks things like this?

"You know we are just friends right? so why do you even ask"

"Because I know how Jared really feels about you, I can see it and really surprised you haven't noticed yet, I know you have been through a lot, but maybe it's time to move on and maybe you should give it a try, you know Jared and you." She says simply.

"I don't know..." I exhale.

"After my parents death  I don't think I can do it, I love J,but more like a brother".

"Cam,I know J, he would never hurt you. Just think about it, maybe you should talk to him" Lexi says with tenderness in her voice.I know she want the best for me, but it's so hard for me.

"Only after you tell my brother how you really feel about him, I told you thousand times, you're going to be great together" I laugh it off.

"Oh look who is finally up, do you still want to be a bad girl and punish me?" I hear Daren's voice on the other side of the line.

"What?" Lexi sounds so confused.

"You tell me. It was you yesterday who told me that and passed out trying to kiss me in my car" Daren says with small laugh.

"Well good luck with that Lexi, I better go, but you will tell me later" I clear my throat, reminding her that I'm still here.

"That is so embarrassing" with that she hangs up.

I smile. They could actually be great for each other.

I step out from the tube and wrap a towel over my body, make my way to the room and take my pajama, after I'm changed I go to my bad.

I turn to face the window and the face of a man I saw early today invades my thoughts, again I try to remember where could I possibly see him?