Chapter 18.

I try to open my eyes, but my body refuses to obey, I can only hear loud music and different voices, one of them is very familiar to me.

"O my God!! Camil!! What happened??" Lexis scream, I can tell she is in shock.

I try to answer her, but I can't.

"Get that fuckers out of there!" His voice sounds emotionless and angry at the same time.

I try harder to move my body. This time it listens to me and I move a little bit.

He stops immediately.

I half open my eyes and look at two ocean blue eyes, without words I know I'm safe. I don't know where it comes from, but I relax and pass out once again.

As he lays me on what I suppose to be a bed, I take him by the side of his shirt.

"Please..."I whisper,I guess they still think that I'm unconscious.

"Don't go." I whisper with my eyes closed. I don't even try to open them. I just can't.

I feel he sits near me.

"I'm here, just rest" He murmurs stroking my hair. I immediately relax under his touch.

I hear as someone enters the room and I hear Lexi's voice.

"We need to get her to the hospital." She sounds very worried.

"I already called the doctor, he is on his way here." He answers her calmly.

"Lexi, promise me you won't tell my brother about what happened today." I tell her my voice cracks. My throat hurts.

She stays silent.

"Promise me, Lexi" I force myself to say it through the pain.

If Daren find out about this he will bring me back home. I won't get a chance to start my internship. He will just lock me at home. He doesn't have to know.

"I promise...as well I won't tell J about it." She says quietly.

Oh my God. J....

The both of them would never know about it.

"Thank you." I whisper.

The room stays silent. I don't even know how long I was lying like this. My mind racing.

I hear knock on the door. I try to open my eyes. This time my body listens to me and my eyes open, at first I can't focus on anything, few second later I see a man in front of me.

He looks like he is in his late thirties. He smiles at me.

"Hello Camil. My name is Bruce. I'm a doctor and I'm going to examine you, ok?" He asks softly.

I nod.

While he opens his case I look at the man in the corner of the room, the one who stays near Lexi, texting someone on his phone, the one who saved me from that disgusting man, the one I met in the bar few weeks ago. I look at his expression, it's emotionless. Is he the same guy that was in a bar laughing with us? I ask myself.

I start to cry when I remember what they tried to do with me. They bit me.

I can't help myself, I can't stop.

"Camil it's alright, I'm here." Lexi comes to my side in a second.

"Camil I'm sorry, but I have to ask you. Do you remember what happened? Can you tell us?" Bruce asks calmly.

I nod my head. They all are waiting patiently for my answer.

Taking few minutes to calm myself down. I exhale.