Chapter 19.

"Why aren't you in bed?" He ask, his tone is seriously strict.

"I'm working.." I say quietly.

"Bruce told you to have rest and stay in bed for few days, your body need time to heal." His voice sounds annoyed.

"Um...I just..." I can't even find words to say something back, I just stand here as if I'm six years old child that's going to be punished for a little trick.

He gazed at me for a few second, his face expression changes from hard and cold to soft.

"I'm sorry..." he says softly approaching me. He comes closer, gently he brushes my loose stand of hair behind my ear. As soon as his hand touches my bruised cheek I feel shivers go down my spine.

"You need to rest Cami, Bruce will be here soon to check on you."

"Ok." I whisper looking at him.

I think I really missed out that he isn't just handsome he is really beautiful, maybe I just made myself don't think about it.

"Have you eat something?" He asks me.

He is standing so close to me and I can't even answer him, I just shake my head as a no.

Why am I so nervous around him?

"You know you have to eat, go to your bed, I will figure something out."

"Ok." I reply shyly, turn around and go in the direction of my room.

As I lay down I understand that I'm really exhausted. I wasn't doing anything hard al day, but still I feel that my body is sore.

Few minutes later Theo enters in my room, I immediately look up at him.

"Well Bruce will grab some food on the way, I hope you like Italian"

"Actually I love it!"

"Me too."

I smile at him.

How can it be, I barely know him, but his presence comforts me. I want him to be here. Isn't it weird?!

I ask myself this questions when I feel someone is sitting near me. I look at him and he smiles at me and again it's the same guy I met in that bar.

He looks at me with questioning look. Damn it I probably again was deep in my thoughts.

"Sorry, I zoned out. What were you saying?".

"I was asking how do you feel?" His voice is so soft and maybe worrying.

"I'm fine."

"Please, just don't lie to me Cami."

How? How does he know it? Is it that obvious? I don't think I'm that bad maintaining my 'I'm absolutely fine' facade. I'm actually pretty good at it. Almost all people believe it, well everybody believe it.

And the way he calls me...Cami... my dad used to call me this way. The memory of my dad brings tears and I don't notice that I'm sitting and sobbing.

"Sshhhh" he wraps his arms around me, he stokes my hair gently and I immediately relax under his touch. It makes me to  calm down.

"I'm sorry, it's just bad memories." I whisper, pulling out of his embrace.

"It's ok...what are they about?" He asks gently.