Chapter 27.

I pull away from Theo, my cheeks are burning I know right now I'm blushing, probably I'm as red as a tomato. My heartbeat is rushing and I feel like I'm going to pass out because off this sudden nervousness.

What the hell is wrong with me?

We still seating on the couch in the living room, The movie is still on, but I don't think about it, I can only think about what just happened. He kissed me...and that felt incredible. And now I have no idea what to do or what to say. My mind starts to rush. Should I say something or should I stay silent?!

While I'm deep in my thoughts, I suppose I zoned out again, Theo gently cups my face with his hands, I try to look away, but his eyes telling me not to do so.

"What's wrong Love?" He asks softly.

"Um...nothing..." I smile softly and look straight in his eyes. He stares at me for a few seconds, I guess he knows that I'm not telling him something, but he doesn't push it and I'm really grateful. I'm not sure if I can explain it to him, probably it'll sound stupid.

Instead of saying something or seat in silence I gently cup his face in my hands and now it's me who is brushing my thump over his lower lip. Theo seems tense at first, but after few seconds he relax under my touch.

We just seat and stare at each other in the same position for I don't know how long, before Theo breaks the silence.

"You're so beautiful."

Again I'm blushing. I can't help myself, every time he complements me, my cheeks start to turning crimson red and I have this weird feeling in my stomach, I can't stop smiling at his words and look away from him.

A smile appears at his face as he continues to look a me. I don't tell him anything. Theo leans back on the couch and guides me to lean on his chest, as I do so, his arm wraps around my waist and now we are seating and cuddling which feels amazing.

And again the room goes silent, but it is very comforting, it doesn't feel awkward at all. Our attention is again on the movie, I look up at Theo and it seems he is deep in his thoughts.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask him almost whispering. He looks at me with his soft sight and smile.

"Nothing..." He leans closer to me and kisses me again. I think I'm lost in the kiss, it's so slow and sensual.

I hear the door opens and Lexi clears her throat.

"Uhm...didn't mean to interrupt..."

I try to pull back from Theo, but he doesn't let me. He holds me even closer to him and look me in the eyes, not paying any attention at Lexi standing in the living room. Well this is kind of awkward. We stay like this for a moment, then Theo looses his hold on me, he pecks me on my lips and slowly gets up from the couch.

"Well, I thinks it's my time to leave..." He says softly, looking at me.

I find myself thinking of him leaving and I don't want that, I want him to stay a bit longer.

"I'll walk you." I reply and get up from the couch and move in the direction of the door.

It seems like Lexi goes to the kitchen, probably to give us some privacy and I'm grateful for that.

Now we stand in the hall, just looking at each other and no one is daring to speak first, but after few minutes Theo breaks the silence.