Chapter 16

I wake up to some loud noise. I open my eyes and I see Lexi, she is laying next to me with her phone in her hands and texting something.

"Is it that hot guy you went on a date last time" I ask her giggling.

"Finally you're awake, I already got bored!" She replays with a smile.

"When did you come?" I ask her, sitting on my bed.

"Few hours ago, I thought about waking you up, but you were so sweet drooling on your pillow so I decided not to disturb you precious sleep and instead took a few selfies with you." She laughs while taking her phone trying to find something.

"Of course Jared wasn't happy about it, but you know me" She says with wide smile.

In a second I think about J.

"Where is he? Did he already go?" I ask her a little worried.

"No,  he is in his room, packing his bag,he said he will wait until you wake up and only after that he will go." Lexi says casually.

While she still laying on my bed, I get up to take some clothes and go to take a shower as I hear knock at the door. The door opens and J appears in the door frame.

"Good morning Cam,I heard your voice across the room." He says smiling.

"Morning J, I just woke up, Lexi told me that you were packing you bag."

"Yeah I did, actually as you already awake I come to say goodbye, I need to go to the airport, my flight is soon." He says softly.

"Um, ok" I look at him as he approaches me, pull me into a hug and I hug him back, we stay like this for a few seconds after that J kisses my cheek and whispers in my ear.

"I'll try to come back as soon as I can and I'll be calling you every day"

I pull out of his hug and nod at him, he says his goodbyes to Lexi and leaves. I look at Lexi who setting with wide eyes and looking at me.

"If after that you'll tell me that there is nothing between you two..."

"But there is nothing,  we're just friends" I reply to her with serious face.

"Well clearly not for Jared, how can't you see it?" she asks me crossing her arms.

"See what?" I have no idea what she is talking about.

"You damp, it's not like he likes you, he's in love with you. Can't you really see it? How he looks at you, how he acts around you?"  Lexi says with serious voice.

I just seat silent, processing this information.

"How do you know?" I open my mouth as she immediately replies to me.

"Camil, remember we're all childhood friends, so I know all of you too well and Jared isn't exertion. I can tell you for sure, he has feelings for you,but the question is do you have some for him?"

Do I have feeling for him?

"Anyway we will talk about it later, come on get ready we are going to have breakfast and make a plan for the day, because I already have plans for tonight" She says with devilish smirk.

I go to the bathroom, after I'm done with my morning routine I put some make up on, make a messy bun on my head. I make my way to the dressing room where I pick what to wear, today it's ripped jeans with oversize shirt, leather jacket and white sneakers. I guess it's good for a day. I take my bag and make my way to the living room where Lexi is waiting for me.

We decided to go to the small cafe near our house, the one Jared and I went the day before.It really is a small, but cozy one.

We enter cafe and Lexi choose a table for us to sit, the one near the huge window. After we take place at the table young waitriss comes to take our orders.Lexi decide to  take English breakfast and black coffee and I order scramble eggs, toast and latte.