Chapter 20.

Lexi and I currently laying on my bed and trying to watch a movie, with Lexi and all her comments it's almost impossible to concentrate on the movie.

"Well he is really hot!" She says.

"Who?" I asks not quiet understand about whom she is talking, because in this moment it's very old man on the screen.

"You know about whom I'm talking!" She smirks.

Immediately Theo's image appears in my mind. It's been only few hours as he left and I can't wait to see him again.

I feel my cheeks are getting bright red.

"I have no idea what are you talking about"

"Oh yes you do!!! So Camil tell me!" She says and throws a pillow at me.

The pillow hits my head and I feel a little pain, not waiting for a second I throw the same pillow at Lexi, so we start the pillow fight.

"Ok, ok! Cam I surrender ! Mercy!" Lexi screams.

We both laugh and fall down on the bed. Sometimes we act like kids and I love it.

Not paying attention to the movie I just look up at the ceiling wondering how would our lives go if my mum and dad were here.

"Seriously Cam what about J them?!" Lexi asks with a serious face.

"What do you mean?" I ask her bluntly.

"I mean if you two are together that you shouldn't be with Theo, I got he is hot! Like really hot, but J..." She doesn't even have time to finish her sentence as I interrupt her.

"There is nothing between J and me! I told you that like thousands times! What's wrong with you?!" I ask her angrily.

"I just think that he is right one for you, you know him for all your life, he was with you through everything that happened and he is still here. Besides he will do anything for you. I just want you to be happy" She says in manner tone.

I can't believe it, she acts like uncle and Darin right now. They always know better what is better for me and I hate it.

"You know what I thought you do understand me, but right now you act like Daren! I can make my own decision and I know what is better for me! I will do what I want!" I say angrily.

She looks shocked at me. I inhale deeply.

"I'm sorry Lexi, it's just seems like everybody around expect me know what is better for me... first uncle and now you...I just don't know what is right anymore."

Room goes silent. I feel awful for yelling at her, I just couldn't help my self and now I feel guilty for that.

"I'm sorry..."she murmurs to me.

"I know I shouldn't be pushing you and you need to make your own decision, but Cam all I want for you to finally be happy! You can't continue to live like this..."

"Lexi I'm happy." That's all I say to her.

"You can lie to everybody, but I know the truth Cam..." She simply says.

This conversation is going to nowhere.

"I'm gonna go and have a shower" I say smiling and standing up.

"You can't avoid it forever!" She says strictly.

Ignoring her words I go to the bathroom, stripping from my home clothes I walk in the shower, turning on the water I stand and try to relax, but mi mind thinks differently, my thoughts are racing, I feel light pain in my head, ignoring it I turn the water off, take a towel, wrap it around my body and go to my room to take my pajama.

Lexi isn't in the room, probably she is in kitchen, alright I'll putt my pj on and go and check on her.

After I'm done I make my way to the kitchen and hear her giggling, I wonder who she is talking to?!

She can't see me and I come and take a seat at the table, her back is on me, she continues with her sweet talks. This is amusing to watch her like this, I think I've never seen her behave like a teenager in love.

"Ok, I'll talk to you tomorrow, night Daren." She says turning to the table with a wide smile.

When she sees me she almost drops her phone.

"Well, well, well..." I say with a smirk.

She doesn't say a word just stare at me.

"Come on Lexi! What's the face? This is actually so cute, I never thought that you can be that sweet!" I tease her.

She blushes.

Well this is something new for me to see.

"You finally took my words seriously!" I tell her smiling.

"What words? We were just discussing..." she pauses, looking around.

"Your internship!" She says too loud.

Lies!

"Alrigth. I hope you enjoyed discussing my internship with Daren...so what exactly was about?" I continue to trade her.

She blushes even more, looking everywhere but me.

This is actually really funny!

"Ok, ok I won't torture you on this one, but Lexi I really happy that you changed your mind!" I smile at her.

"I'm telling you we were just discussing your internship!" She says again with panicking face.

"Lexi...you know that I told you like million times about you two and I'm really happy that you are as I can see give  it a try!"

She sighs in defeat.

"Well at least I'm trying unlike you."

"Lexi don't start it again!"

We both laugh. I come and hug her.

"I'm really happy for you two!" I say smiling.

"It's too early to talk about that!" She points, but I know they are made for each other.

"So when am I going to be an aunt ?" I tease her even more.

"Same question comes to you Cam! I want to see little Jared running around." She smirks.

"Please don't start it again!" I growl.

She laugh even more.

"Don't think that you're the one who can do this!"

"Alright, alright. I got it. Lexi I need to get up early tomorrow so I'm going to sleep." I inform her. She nods and gives me a hug.

"I love you Cam."

"Love you too Lexi."

With that I exit the kitchen and go to bed. I put the covers and lay down. As soon as my head hits the pillow I feel like my head is throbbing, igniting it I turn around.

Tomorrow is the first day if my internship and I'm so exited about it, with that thought I drift to sleep.

Andddd here we go! Another one !!!

Hope you enjoyed it, despite the fact that it was a bit boring ♥️