Chapter 30.

Knock on the door interrupts my flow of my thoughts. Last few hours I was seating and thinking where my phone could possibly be.

I would call Theo and ask him, but I don't have my phone. That's the most ridiculous situation I could fine myself into.

Slowly I get up and drag myself to the door. I open it and momentarily my eyes meet the ocean blue.

"I was calling you, but you wasn't answering  and then I found your jacket in my car." He says softly.

"Oh.." I just stand and stare at him. Camil! Come on!

"Sorry...come in!" I open the door for him and let him in. Theo slowly steps inside the flat and looks around, like he is looking for someone, then his eyes meet mine and I can't help but blush, why in the world I'm always doing this when he is near.

"You're so cute when you're blushing." He says with a smile and gives me my jacket. I take it and immediately check my pockets and hallilujah my phone is there. I quickly take it out of the pocket and tap on the screen, but it doesn't work, the battery is dead. Great. Daren is going to kill me.

"You're my savior! I thought I lost it!" I say to Theo with all seriousness, but when I look at him he is laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" I look at him not knowing what's wrong.

"You should see your face!" He continue to laugh and I can't help myself but start to laugh as well.

"You don't understand, it's like my life is in this phone." I tell him more serious now.

"I totally understand that..." he smile with this his mysterious smile and continue to look at me.

"What?" I ask him.

"Don't you think I deserve a reward?!" He says playfully, coming closer and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hhmm...well maybe you do." I tell him, pulling my arms around his nick. Slowly I reach out for his check and peck it.

"Don't you think it's too little?!" He asks in this sexy low voice and my legs start to get weaker.

"Maybe..." I say and slowly pull him closer to me and peck his lips.

As soon as I pull back Theo's grip on my waist getting stronger and he pulls me back, so there is no space between us. He crashes his lips on mine and again I'm lost in him. My legs are getting weaker and it seems I can't stand properly. What is this man doing to me?!

Our kiss is so gentle and it makes my insides melt. I smile against his lips feeling myself so elated. He deepens the kiss as I gaps allowing him entrance. Our lips moves in a sync. I wrap my arms around his neck once again as he tighten his grip on my waist. When we finally pull away, he rests his head on my forehead.

"What are you doing to me Cami?!"

"What Am I  doing?!" I ask his back in a whisper, I have no idea what he is talking about.

What am I doing?

"Are you hungry ?" He asks totally ignoring my question.

"Starving." I smile at him.

"Let's go and grab some food." Theo says pulling away from me and goes in the direction of the exit. The idea pops in my head and before he could react I stop him by taking his hand in mine.

"Wait...I have a better idea..." I say shyly, looking at the floor. He raises his eyebrow.

"What do you say if we just cook the dinner here?! It's our pasta Thursday..." I look back at him, still holding his hand.