Chapter 25.

Camil's POV

I open my eyes and as soon as do so I feel how bright it is I close them. Why didn't I close the contains before I went to sleep yesterday?

Slowly I turn around from window and try to open my eyes once again. As soon as I do I see the most handsome men ever. Unintentionally smile appliance at my face, but next the realization.

What is he doing here?
What happened yesterday?

I remember I was talking to Daren. Then Lexi came, I fell, I heard Raley's voice.

My mind starts to racing again and again I feel pain. I rub my temple.

You need to relax Camil. I inhale deeply and again look at his beautiful face, his breath is steady and he looks so peaceful.

"Like what you see love?" He asks with a smirk in a sleepy voice and with closed eyes.

I feel my cheeks are getting red. I put my blanket to my nose, covering my blushing.

"You're so cute when you're blushing." Theo says while he opens his eyes and they pierce into mine.

"Mind to tell me how do you fell today?!" He asks again, his tone is strict, but soft at the same time. He doesn't break the eye contact.

"I'm fine." I mumble looking everywhere but his face.

"Don't lie to me love."

And again! How does he knows when I'm lying?

"My head hurts just a little." I reply almost in whisper.

It takes him seconds to get up from the bed. He takes his phone and deal someone.

"Bruce be here in fifteen." Theo says firmly.

While he is on the phone I continue to look at him, how can a man be so handsome?

He is still in the shirt, his sleeves rolled up and the shirt looks like a mess, because he was sleeping in it I guess.

He turn to face the window and it seems like he is deep down in his thoughts.

Something is bothering him.

Phone starts to ring, Theo picks it up and again this cold, emotionless tone.

"Speak." He says coldly.

He listens to someone on the line staring in the window, no emotions, nothing. I feel like it's another person not Theo I know.

He hungs up and turns and looks at me. His face expression changes into a light smile and softness in his eyes.

No Camil you just imagine things...am I?

"Cami, I have to go now. Something with work came up. Bruce will be hear in fifteen minutes to check on you. Please stay in bed, take medicine and do as he says." Theo says softly coming to my side of the bed where I'm sitting up right now and looking at him.

I just nod and again I can't even argue with him. He kisses my temple then gives me a soft smile and leaves the room.

When he does that I feel like...I can't even describe what I feel. This is so weird.

Well I suppose I need to call Ben and tell him that I'm not going to work today and I think I really need to stay in bed and have some rest.

I turn to my right and take my phone from my night stand. I look at time. It's 11 a.m already. Ben is going to kill me for sure.

I deal Ben's number and starts to chew on my lower lip. I just hope he isn't going to fire me.

"Well Hello Camil." Ben's voice interrupts my racing thoughts.