The News

*Rocky P.O.V.*
  "Rocky, get up mom wants us downstairs," I heard Richie say. I began to climb out of bed hesitantly. When I finally got up, I put my glasses on and went downstairs.
  "Good," my mom said a little to cheerfully, "now that everyone is here, your father and I have something to tell you."
  'Please don't say that you are having another kid' I thought to myself. "Rocky, as you know both of your brothers got accepted to the same college," she began. "And the college they will be attending is in the same area as where your cousin Kelly and her family live."
  "Yeah I know this, but what does it have to do with me," I said. "Well," my dad continued, "your mom and I have decided that we are moving to be closer to the college, so that Robbie and Richie can live at home while going to college to save money."
  "What," I said in disbelief, "but what about my life here. What about my friends here." I am really upset about this.
  "I'm sure you will make new friends," my dad said in attempt to reassure me, "plus the house that your mom and I picked has 3 master bedrooms with a bathroom in each one, and it also has two regular bedrooms."
  "Two things dad. 1: you already picked a house. And 2: how is this information useful to me," I said.
  "Rocky," my mom responded, "you can have one of the master bedrooms and one of the regular bedrooms to use as an art studio." 'Is she serious right now' I thought.
  "Your dad and I will take one of the other master bedrooms. Your brothers will get the 3rd master bedroom to share like the usually do," my mom said.
  "Think about it this way Rocky," Richie began. "You will finally go to school with Kelly, like you always wanted," Robbie finished.
  "When are we moving," I asked trying to sound happy. I don't want to leave my friends here, but if it means that I get to go to school with Kelly then I'll do it.
  "We are planning to move in 1 month," my mom and dad said together.