Surprise!?

*Rocky P.O.V.*

Zack and I were in the final stretch of our senior year of college and he was acting a little strange. We were in the library studying together for our last finals, mine in business management and his in business entertainment. "Zack is everything okay, honey," I asked. "Yeah, why," he asked. "Because you've been acting a little weird," I said. "Babe, everything is perfect. In fact we should go out this weekend," he said. "Where to," I asked. "That is a surprise," he said. When we finally decided to turn in for the night we went to our dorm rooms and went to bed. The following morning I got dressed in a t-shirt, jeans, a leather jacket and my leather boots. I brushed my hair and teeth before heading to class to take my final exam for college. I walked in and took my seat. Professor Danwin passed out the exam and we began the test. I finished my test in an hour and a half with thirty minutes to spare. I walked up to the professor's desk and turned in my test. "Thank you. You are free to go," he whispered. I nodded my head before turning and walking out of the class for the final time.

I went out to the courtyard to relax for a bit and sat by fountain to read. I was so lost in my book that I hadn't noticed Zack and his friend walking towards me. "Hey Rocky," Fred said. "Oh. Hey guys," I said startled. "Did we scare you babe," Zack asked. "Just startled me," I said as he kissed my temple. "So Zack tells me you're going out this weekend," Fred said. "Oh so we're having a weekend date," I asked. "Yep. Excited," he asked. "I'm always excited to spend time with my man," I said. "So what are you planning on doing," Fred asked. "No idea. Zack likes to plan surprise dates," I said. "And I have a feeling that you'll love what I have planned," Zack said. "Don't I always," I said. "I have to get to my class for my last exam, but I'll pick you up at eight tomorrow morning," he said. "Okay. See you tomorrow babe," I said giving him a quick kiss.

The following morning

The next morning I got dressed in a pair of Capri jeans, a t-shirt, and a pair of Converse. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail with a Atlanta Braves hat and put on light makeup. Just as I was finishing the final touches there was a knock at my door. I opened it to see Zack and I smiled. "You're early," I said. "I guess I'm just excited for today," he said. "Well let's go then," I said taking his hand. We got into his car and we began the drive to our date. It felt like we had been driving for forever and I ended up falling asleep. When we finally stopped I looked around and it looked like we were in front of my parents' house. "Zack where are we," I asked. "We're at your parents' house, babe," he said. We climbed out of the car and we're greeted by everyone. "Hey big Bros," I said hugging Ritchie and Robbie. "Hey little sis," they said. "How's Jenny and Tara," I asked them. "They're doing good," Ritchie said. "They are actually inside," Robbie said.

"How's my little girl doing," dad asked. "Pretty good," I said. We walked in the house and Jenny and Tara were entertaining Dakota. "Dakota," I called. She looked over and her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she ran over and almost knocked me down. "Oh goodness. Did you miss momma," I said loving on her. She licked my face like crazy and Zack came over and loved on her too. We hung out with my family for a bit before we went to hang out with his parents. "We better get going or we're going to be late," Zack said after a while. We got in his car and he drove. When we came to a stop I looked out my window to see that we were outside of the Dodgers' Stadium. "No way," I said. "Two tickets for the Dodgers vs Braves game," he said holding up the tickets. I let out a short squeal and hugged him. We got out of the car and entered the stadium we stopped at the concessions and then made our way to our seats. And they were pretty good seats.

As we watched the game I sat on the edge of my seat and soon it was time for the kiss cam. It went around and soon it landed on us. I looked over at Zack and asked for a kiss and he shook his head. I pouted and looked away. "Special announcement for Rockelle from Zachary. "I've loved you for many years now and I would be honored to love you for many more," the announcer said. I looked over to see Zack kneeling and I gasped covering my mouth. "Rockelle Grace Morgans. I've loved you since you moved in next door, and I need to know if you'll make me the happiest man on earth and marry me," Zack said pulling out a ring.

"Of course I will, Zack," I said with a smile while crying tears of joy. The crowd cheered as he slipped the ring on my finger and we kissed for a good minute. After the game we got in the car and Zack drove to a nearby hotel for us to stay the night. "So how long have you had this planned," I asked hugging him close in our room. "A while. I bought the tickets about a month ago," he said. "Well you were right. I loved every minute of our weekend," I said. "It's not over yet. We still have tomorrow," he said. "I can't wait," I said.