Meeting the Gang

*Zach P.O.V.*

I really hope Rockelle attends Bayside with me. "Zach," Kelly said snapping me out of my thoughts, "did you even hear what I said?" I thought for a moment, "Yeah you said something about your cousin Rocky moving here and that they are going to be going to school with us," I responded.

"Yeah, Zach are you okay," she began asking, "you are starting to worry me. First you don't show up at The Max for lunch yesterday, and now you are zoning out. It's almost as if," she sounded as if she were shocked, "OH MY GOSH! You have a crush on someone. *Gasp* And we don't know about it," dang it she figured it out. I got to play it off cool.

"I have no idea what you are talking about Kelly," I began. "Yeah Kelly," Lisa said, "I think you are right. He never zones out when you are talking." Great just what I needed. "Are you positive you are okay Preppy," Slater asked.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm just going to the bathroom real quick," I said.

-Meanwhile back at Kelly's locker-

*Rocky P.O.V.*

I walked into Bayside High not knowing where to go, so I ask directions from someone. "Excuse me can you show me the quickest way to Kelly Kapowski's locker," I ask trying not to bring attention to myself. "Yeah," the person answered, "It's just down that hall there and take the first right after you pass the men's restroom." I kindly thanked the person and went the way they told me before I forgot.

I heard Kelly before I saw her. "Kelly," I said excitedly, "its so good to see you." She turned towards me, "Its so good to see you too. Man look at you, its been so long."

"Excuse us Kelly," one of her friends responded, "but are you going to introduce us to your, fine-looking friend," he finished flirtatiously. "Oh my bad guys," Kelly said, "on the far left is Lisa Turtle, next to her is Jessie Spano, next to her is A.C. Slater but we just call him Slater, and next to Slater is Samuel Powers but we just call him Screech."

"Hey y'all my name is Rockelle," I said, "but you guys can call me Rocky." I noticed the Slater dude step closer. "Slater," Kelly began, "I wouldn't step any closer if I were you." He just smirked at her warning. "What's a pretty chick like her going to do," he said sarcastically. "You didn't tell them very much about me did you," I asked Kelly. She just shook her head no and said, "I wanted to let them get to know you through hanging out with you."

"Alrighty then," I began, "Slater I advise you to back your little behind back where you started before you get hurt." He scoffed, "I like chicks with a little fire." He did NOT just call me a chick again. "1: Don't ya dare call me a chick, and 2: I can cause you more pain than you can ever imagine." I continued, "Don't test me unless you are man enough to loose to a girl," now he decided to back up. "I like her Kelly," I heard one of the girls say. "I knew you would Jessie," Kelly said.

"Hey guys I'm back," I heard a familiar voice say. Then I saw his face, "Oh Rocky this is one of my other friends," Kelly began but I interrupted her. "Zachary, is that you," I said in disbelief. "Rockelle, what are you doing here," he said. "You can call me Rocky," I said, "and I am going to school with you silly."

"You can call me Zach," he said. "So I see you two have already met," Kelly said curiously, "care to explain." Oh yeah, "Zach and I are neighbors, he helped me carry my boxes into my new house," I told her. She had an evil grin on her face like she knows something that I don't. "I'd better be gettin' my schedule then," I said. "Um, I-I'll go with you," Zach said, "That way I can show you around afterwards."