Wedding

*Rocky P.O.V.*

Today was the day, today I marry Zack. "Wow. You look absolutely stunning," Kelly said. "You really think so," I asked flattening out my dress. "I know so. Zack is a very lucky man," Lisa said. "And you are a lucky girl," Jessie said. "Thank you guys," I said. "It's almost time," my dad said coming in. "Daddy," I said hugging him. "My little girl. All grown up," he said tearing up. "Don't you start crying. You'll make me cry, then I'll mess up my make up," I said. "I'm sorry, honey. It's just, you grew up so fast," he said cupping my face.

"It's time," Kelly said. We got ready and my bridesmaids walked down with the groomsmen, then my dad walked me down the isle. As I walked down the isle with my dad I looked to Zack and saw tears in his eyes. We smiled at each other and the ceremony commenced. After the ceremony we went to the reception and danced through the night. First I danced with Zack, then my dad, then my brothers. When it had gotten late Zack and I headed to our hotel room to get some sleep before we left for our honeymoon the following afternoon.

That afternoon we got a taxi to the airport and we flew down to Mexico. As soon as we arrived at our Condo and got settled. "Babe I'm going out on the balcony," I said. "Ok. I'm just going to finish up getting things settled in here," he called. I went out on the balcony with my book and got settled. I guess the ocean breeze was soothing enough for me because next thing I know I was being carried inside. "Mmmm," I groaned. "Shhhh. Just sleep babe," Zack said causing me to snuggle into his chest. He laid me on the bed and the the bed sunk on the other side. I snuggled into him and we fell asleep like that.

The following morning we woke up in the late morning and got dressed and ready before going for breakfast then getting some groceries for the week. When we got back I put away the groceries as Zack did something in the bedroom. "Babe groceries are put away," I called sitting on the couch. "Come here babe. I got a surprise," he called. "But I just sat down," I whined. "I promise you'll like it," he called. I groaned as I stood up. "What is so impor...," I began as I walked into the bedroom. "Surprise," Zack said. He had decorated the room to be very romantic. "What is all this," I asked with a small laugh. "Honeymoon surprise," he said stepping closer. "Oh really and what have you got in store for me dear husband," I asked. "A lot," he said before kissing me passionately. Things began to get heated and we couldn't stop.

A while later we were laying under the sheets naked cuddling each other. I let out a sigh of content and Zack chuckled. As the next couple of weeks passed we had sex more, like one does on a honeymoon, and had a lot of fun on the beach and at the pool. "I love you," he said randomly one day. "I love you too, you goof," I said with a giggle. "You want to go out tonight," he asked. "Where," I asked. "To dinner and dancing," he said. "I'd rather stay in. I've had a headache all day," I said. "Whatever you want to do, baby," he said. I smiled up at him and he leaned down giving me a passionate kiss.

A few days later we were back in the states and we were getting settled in our new home. "Babe you have to try this," Zach said coming in the living room with a snack in hand. I took a bite and tasted it and was almost instantly repulsed by it. I shot up and took off for the bathroom, and just barely made it to throw up in the toilet. "Oh my gosh! Babe are you okay," Zack asked coming in behind me and holding my hair back. When I could finally catch my breath I sat back against the wall. "What the hell did you feed me," I asked. "Just a jam with strawberries," he said. "There had to be something else in there," I said trying to catch my breath. "No. Baby are you okay," he asked kneeling in front of me. "I don't know. I'm just going to get some sleep," I said as he helped me up. I went and laid down and a couple more weeks passed and I began to think. "Hey babe! What's today's date," I asked. "The 16th. Why," he asked. "Shit. I'm four days late," I muttered. "Just wondering. I'm going to the store. Do you need anything," I asked. "No not that I can think of," he said. "I'll be back in a bit," I said. "Okay. Be safe, I love you," he said. "I love you too," I said as I walked out the door.

About an hour later I took a cup with me to the bathroom. Then I took the home test and waited. When the time was up I took a look at the test and slid down to the floor in shock. "Hey babe dinner is about ready," Zack said coming in. I didn't speak. I just stared at the test in silence. "Baby, what's wrong," he asked rushing over. "I-I was late for my period, so I wanted to know," I stuttered. "Oh. Oh. So what was the result," he said understanding as he sat next to me on the floor. I finally looked over at him with a small smile. "Are we," he began to ask. "Yes. Yes I am," I said smiling big. He hugged me tight and we had dinner before we danced through the night together.

Weeks later, when I was beginning to show noticably, we went to my parents house for dinner with everyone. "Remember. Don't say anything until after dinner," I reminded Zack. "Of course, Baby," he said. We rang the doorbell and waited with smiles. "Zack and Rocky are here," Ritchie called into the house. "Sorry we're late everyone, someone couldn't find something she liked to wear," Zack teased. "Hush," I said setting down the blueberry pie I made, the only fruit I can stand. "Aunt Rocky," little voices cheered. I turned to see Sara, Jay, and Thea running over. I squatted to embrace them as they reached me. "You're late," Jay said. "I know. I was busy with something," I said. "Everyone wash up. Dinner is almost ready," mom called. We all filed to the different sinks to wash up.

We ate dinner and laughed together and later I was sitting on the floor playing with the kids. "So when are you two going to have one," Robbie asked Zack. "Robbie," Tara scolded. "What? I'm just asking," Robbie said. "Yeah are we not allowed to ask when it's going to be her turn," Ritchie said. We all laughed and I looked at Zack and he got up coming over to me. "Actually. Zack and I have some news," I said holding up my arms. Zack helped me up and we faced everyone. "So what's this news you have," Mom asked. "Hold on. I'm getting a little warm," I said with a smile as I began to strip my sweater, revealing my baby bump. "Why's Aunt Rocky look fat," Jay asked. "You're pregnant," mom asked. I nodded my head and she rushed over, hugging us. "Why is everyone so happy? Can't you see she's gained weight," Sara said. "Kids Aunt Rocky is pregnant, meaning you are going to have a younger cousin," Tara explained to them.