Moving In

*Rocky P.O.V.*
  I was shaken awake by my dad when we arrived at the new house. When I looked at the house I couldn't believe my eyes, the house is huge.
"Hey dad," I said, " do I get first pick on the rooms."
"Sure Buttercup," my dad said, "I'll distract your brothers while you go decide on your rooms."
"Thanks Dad," I said, "you're the best."
When I got inside I went to choose my art studio first. I want my art studio to have mostly natural light and a good view.
I didn't feel like the first room was my art studio, so I moved on to the next one. This room is THE art studio.
I moved on to the master bedrooms. I walked upstairs to the master bedrooms. I want a room with a bay window and one with plenty of space for my book shelves. I started with the middle room. As soon as I walked in I knew it was the room.
"Have you finished making your choices Rocky," I heard my dad shout. "Yeah," I yelled back, "I want the middle master bedroom and the second regular bedroom." I came back downstairs to meet my dad.
  Just as I got to the front door Robbie and Richie came inside. "Hey guys," I began, " I already picked my rooms." Robbie and Richie both groaned simultaneously. "We wanted first pick though," they whined.
  "Too bad bros dad told me that I could have first pick on both of my rooms," I said.
  As the movers began moving our beds into the new house, I unloaded my art boxes. But while I was unloading I felt like someone was watching me. Before I could look to see if I was crazy or not, Richie came to get some of his boxes. "Hey Richie, is it just me or is someone watching me," I asked.
  I noticed him casually glace around, then he turned back to me with his protective brother face. "Teenage boy, blonde, around you age, our neighbor, watching you at my 12:00," he responded. "Thanks for the detailed answer," I said sarcastically. "And one more thing Rocky," he said, " he is coming this way. Let me know if you need me to intervene."
  "Thanks Richie, but I am pretty sure that I can handle myself," I told him. "Okay, just trying to help," Richie said defensively while walking away.