Epilogue

Years later
*Rocky P.O.V.*

     "Come on we're going to be late," I yelled up the stairs. "Coming," Zack called. When he finally came down the stairs with our boys in tow, I let out a laugh. "Look at all my handsome boys," I said smiling at each of my three sons and wonderful husband. "I don't see why we have to dress up," Zack said. "Because it is my parents vow renewal," I said cupping his face. "Okay," he gave in. We loaded the boys into the car and then made our way to the venue. "You're late," Ritchie said as we came rushing in. "I know. The boys didn't want to dress up," I said. "Come on. Tara is holding our seats," he said with a laugh.

   After the ceremony we danced and laughed through the night. "I'm going to go get a drink. You want something? Perhaps rosé I know it's your favorite," Tara asked. "No thanks. I'm going to go sit for a minute," I said. "Jenny! Come here," Tara called before coming over to me. "What's up," Jenny asked. "Rocky over here turned down a free glass of rosé," Tara said. "What!? But it's your favorite," Jenny said. "It's not that I don't want it, it's that I can't," I said hoping they'd drop it. "There's only two reasons I can think of as to why you can't. You're either dead, which obviously isn't true," Tara said. "Or," Jenny asked. "Or you're pregnant, which I also know can't be true because you said you and Zack were done after Garrett," Tara said. I looked at them sheepishly smiling. "No," Tara said exaggeratively. "I thought you two were done," Jenny asked. "Well we thought so too. I found out last week," I said. "We have to tell mom and dad," Tara said. "Wait," I said stopping them from walking away. "Zack doesn't even know yet," I said. "Zack doesn't know," Tara asked. "Zack doesn't know what," Zack asked from behind me. "Uhh. Girls can you give us a minute," I said. "Honey you may want to sit down," I said as the girls walked off.

*Tara P.O.V.*

    Jenny and I watched from a distance to see his reaction. While we were watching Ritchie and Robbie walked up behind us. "Whatcha doing," Robbie asked. "Watching the drama unfold," Jenny said with a slight laugh. "What," Ritchie said getting protective. I stopped him form storming over there and ruining the moment. "There's no drama, just some unexpected news," I said causing him to cock an eyebrow. "Just watch," I said with a sigh. We watched and saw Zack hold his head in his hands, before he quickly stood up hugging Rocky and spinning her in a circle. "Looks like he's happy," Jenny said. "Will one of you please explain to us what is going on," Ritchie said. "Rocky's pregnant," I said with a smile. "What I thought they were done," Robbie said. "They were," Jenny and I said together.

Months later
*Rocky P.O.V.*

    "Zack I better be at the hospital in two minutes, or else I might actually have this baby here," I screamed. "Baby breathe," he said breathing with me. We finally reached the hospital and I was immediately taken to the delivery room. "Alright Mrs. Morris. I'm going to need you to push for me," the doctor said. After what felt like forever, my screams were replaced by a baby's scream. "Congratulations it's a boy," the nurse said handing him to me. "I hate to break up this wonderful moment, but I'm seeing a second head," the doctor said. "Twins," Zack and I said together. "It appears so. I'm going to need you to start pushing again soon," the doctor said before I screamed from pain of a contraction. "Ok the second one is coming, I need you to start pushing," the doctor said. After about fifteen more minutes of pushing my cries were again replaced by a baby's cry. "Congratulations, this one is a girl," the nurse said. They brought both of them over for us to see them and we instantly fell in love. "Baby, she looks just like you," I said to Zack. "She does, doesn't she," he agreed.

    After a while the nurses took the babies to get them cleaned up and I got some rest. The next day we were visited by everyone. "Where's the baby," Lisa asked walking in with the rest of the gang. "They are over here," Zack said leading them. "They," Jessie questioned. "Meet our son number 4 Jordan and our daughter Jayden," Zack introduced. "Awww how cute," Kelly said. "You had twins," Screech said. "My older brothers are twins, it was only a matter of time before I had twins," I said.

Years Later

     We are a happy family of seven, the twins are in school, interested in the arts. And our three oldest are sports boys. And Zack and I are happily married still with many years to come.

*Thank you so much for reading this and sticking with me. Unfortunately this story has come to an end. If you liked this check out some of my other stuff I write all kinds of stuff*