Problem?

*Rocky P.O.V.*
I woke up a few weeks later on Monday, expecting it to be a normal day. I should of guessed that it wasn't going to be normal by how my morning went. My parents weren't able to take me to school so my brother Robbie had to take me.

As I stepped out of my brother's car, I felt like someone was watching me. I looked around expecting to see the person, but I see no one. So I just go to my locker and meet everyone there.

"Hey guys," I said as I opened my locker to get my stuff. "Hey Rocky," I heard Zach say as he leaned on the locker next to mine. "Hi Zach," I said. "Hey. What's wrong Rocky? You sound a little on the edge," Jessie said. "I'm not sure," I said, " I just keep getting this strange feeling like someone is watching me. Like creepy watching me."

"Um girl. That isn't a feeling," Lisa said pointing behind me, "some cute guy with brown hair IS watching you." I turn around and see HIM, then I turn back to Zach and whisper in his ear. "Please help me get rid of him," I said. He gave me a slight nod then when I turned back around to face HIM, Zach put his arm around my shoulders protectivly.

"Howdy Rocky," he said. "What are you doing here, Jacob," I asked.

(Picture of Jacob^^^)

"Who's that babe," Jacob said pointing at Zach. "Ohhh," I began irritated, "First off you and I, Jacob, broke up last year, so Don't call me 'babe'. And second off this," looking up at Zach," is-is my-"

"I would be Rocky's boyfriend," Zach said helping me out. When those words came out of Zach's mouth my heart skipped a beat, I felt my cheeks get hotter, and Jacob looked taken aback by Zach's words. "Yeah. He's my boyfriend," I said to Jacob confidently wrapping my free arm around Zach's back. "Oh really. How long have you been an item," Jacob asked. "Officially 5 weeks. We've been going on dates for 8 weeks now," Zach said. I looked at the rest of the gang and they looked so confused, so I motioned for them to play along. "But you moved away from Tennessee 8 1/2 weeks ago," Jacob said, " how could you get to know someone so fast?"

"We're neighbours," Zach and I said at the same time."

"You never answered my question, Jacob," I said, "what are you doing here."

"I had to see you, Rocky," Jacob said, "so I took a few days off from school to see you."

"Well your wasting your time so you may as well go back home," I told him, the anger becoming evident in my voice. He tried to interject but I just kept interrupting, "Go back home, Jacob Peter King. Just go home now." He finally gave up arguing and walked away. "So you guys are dating now," Kelly questioned. "Yeah, Zach asked me out on a date at the dance," I said. "So when is the date," Lisa asked. "This Friday," Zach and I said in unison. "Was that THE Jacob," Kelly asked. "Yes," I said unenthused. "Wait," Zach said confused, "what does she mean by 'THE Jacob'?"

"Last school year he was on the football team with my brothers and they thought Jacob and I would be cute together," I began, "he was the star player and he started to care more about football and the team, and in the process forgetting about his girlfriend, me. So I broke up with him and since then he's been a little obsessive." Then the warning bell rang for homeroom. And we were off.

*Zach P.O.V.*
"Who's that babe," Jacob said pointing at me. "Ohhh," Rocky began irritated, "First off you and I, Jacob, broke up last year, so Don't call me 'babe'. And second off this," looking up at me," is-is my-"

"I would be Rocky's boyfriend," I said helping her out. When those words came out of my mouth Jacob looked taken aback by my words. "Yeah. He's my boyfriend," Rocky said to Jacob confidently wrapping her free arm around my's back. "Oh really. How long have you been an item," Jacob asked. "Officially 5 weeks. We've been going on dates for 8 weeks now," I said. "But you moved away from Tennessee 8 1/2 weeks ago," Jacob said, " how could you get to know someone so fast?"

"We're neighbors," Rocky and I said at the same time."

"You never answered my question, Jacob," she said, "what are you doing here."

"I had to see you, Rocky," Jacob said, "so I'm skipping school to see you."

"Well you're wasting your time so you may as well go back home," she told him, the anger becoming evident in her voice. I haven't heard her accent this thick before, it's kinda hot. He tried to interject but she just kept interrupting, "Go back home, Jacob Peter King. Just go home now." He finally gave up arguing and walked away. "So you guys are dating now," Kelly questioned. "Yeah, Zach asked me out on a date at the dance," Rocky said. "So when is the date," Lisa asked. "This Friday," Rocky and I said in unison. "Was that THE Jacob," Kelly asked. "Yes," she said clearly unenthused. "Wait," I said confused, "what does she mean by 'THE Jacob'?"

"Last school year he was on the football team with my brothers and they thought Jacob and I would be cute together," she began, "he was the star player and he started to care more about football and the team, and in the process forgetting about his girlfriend, me. So I broke up with him and since then he's been a little obsessive." Then the warning bell rang for homeroom.

All day I had this feeling like Jacob never left. And I became super protective over Rocky. During lunch Rocky pulled me to the side. "Hey what's going on with you. You're acting really strange," she said. "I just have this feeling like he never left," I admitted. We continued to chat, just the two of us, then Jacob came walking into The Max. "Aaannnd, he just walked in the door," I said.

As soon as Rocky turned around to check, everyone went quiet. "Yo, what are you still doing here," Slater said to Jacob from across the room. "Yeah I told you to go home," Rocky said. "I'm not going to go home until you two prove that you are a couple," Jacob said making the whole room turn their attention to us. Then Rocky and I said at the same time, "how?"

"If you two are really a couple," Jacob said, "then prove it by a kiss." Rocky and I looked at each other for a moment, then I pulled her closer by her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. We leaned in and kissed for a good five seconds.

When we pulled away EVERYONE was staring at us. "Now will you go home Jacob," Rocky asked. "I guess I have no other choice. Sarah said you moved on from me and I just didn't want to believe it," Jacob said, "I hope you two are happy together. And-"

"Zach," I said telling him my name. "Zach," he continued, "hold on to her, she is one amazing chick."

"I'll hold on to her. And one more thing," I said, "she's not a chick, she's a beautiful and intelligent girl." I said looking down at her. I saw a blush creep up on her cheeks when I said that.