Bonding Time

*Zach P.O.V.*

    Rocky joined the gang and I for lunch at The Max today. As we sat down to eat Rocky turned to me. "Hey Zach," she said, "would you like to come over to my house after school to help me finish unpacking."

   "Yeah," I responded, " I'd be happy to help. Just as long as it is okay with your parents."

   "Yeah they're fine with it," she said just before she got up to go to the bathroom. "She must really trust you Zach," Kelly said. "Why is that," I asked Kelly. "Because," Kelly began, "all she has left to unpack is her art supplies. And she is very protective over her supplies."
"It can't be that bad," I said. "Zach," Kelly said, "she doesn't even trust her own family to touch her supplies without her permission." At that I felt like I had a shot.

AT ROCKY'S HOUSE AFTER SCHOOL

  "So what do you need help unpacking Rocky," I asked. "Oh I need help unpacking my art supplies," she said, "we can start with the stands."
As we unpacked the boxes we got to know eachother better. "So what is your dream pet," I asked. She thought for a moment then said, "I've always wanted a male husky with brownish-red spots, blue eyes. Why do you ask?"

  "Just curious," I said. We continued to learn more about eachother as we were unpacking. Before we knew it we had finished unpacking the art supplies.

   "Hey Rocky," I said, "can I ask you a question." She turned around to face me and said, "sure."

   "If a guy were to ask you out, how would you want him to ask you? Just out of curiosity," I asked. She thought for a few minutes and said, "I guess I wouldn't want him to make a big deal out of it, but I would want him to make it special."

  "Okay. Well I'll see you at school tomorrow," I said. As I was leaving her house I ran into one of her brothers. "Hey you must be Zach," he said. "Yeah I'm Zach, Are you Richie or Robbie," I asked. "Robbie," he said, "Richie has black hair." I suddenly got an idea. "Hey Robbie, can I ask you something," I said. "Yeah sure, what do you want to know," he said. "I was just wondering if there was anything specifically special that Rocky has always thought was romantic," I asked. "She has always said that she thought Secret Admirers are romantic. Why," Robbie said. "I was just curious," I answered.
"It was nice to meet you Robbie," I said. "You too Zach," Robbie said as I left.