New Neighbors

*Zach P.O.V.*
"Hey Mom," I said, "I'm going to The Max to my friends. Okay?" She thought for a moment. "Yeah, sure sweety. Just be back in time for dinner."
  As soon as I stepped out of the door, I noticed that we had new neighbors. And man was the new girl next door beautiful. I decided that I would introduce myself to the new neighbor girl and see if she needs help with any of her boxes.
  "Hi neighbor I'm Zachary Morris," I said. She turned around and leaned against the moving trailer, she held out her hand and said, "Howdy, my name is Rockelle Morgans." So Rockelle is from the country, nice.
  "Do you need any help with your boxes," I asked. She looked like she was debating whether or not to let me help her. "Sure, you can help me with my art boxes until the movers get my bed into my room," she answered.
  She showed me which box to carry then we started walking to her house. As we stepped inside she said, "hey mom dad this is our neighbor Zachary, he is helping me with my art supplies."
  "Well then it's very niceto meet you Zachary," her mom said.
  "It's very nice to meet you as well Mr. and Mrs. Morgans," I replied.
  We began walking down hall until we walked into a room. "I'd introduce you to my brothers, but I don't know where they wandered off to," she said, "oh and you can just set that box over there."
  "So Rockelle, since you're new and all, I was wondering if you would want to hang out with me and my friends sometime," I asked nervously. "Yeah," she said, "I'd love to."

-Skip to when trailers are unloaded (bedroom and art studio)-
  "Thanks again for helping me today Zachary," Rockelle said.
  The next thing that happened I was not expecting. SHE KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK! I know that it isn't much but it's something.
  "I better get back home for dinner," I said, "but I'll see you later, okay?"
  "Yeah I'll see you later Zachary," she said, "hey here's my number."
   Yes she gave me her number.

-After Dinner-

*Zach P.O.V.*
  I was relaxing in my room after dinner when I got a call. "Hello," I answered.
  "Zach where were you," Screech said, "the whole gang and I were worried about you."
  "Why," I said, "I'm fine Screech. Actually I am perfectly."
  "Zach you were suppose to meet us at The Max for lunch today and you never showed up." Crap. "Oh man I totally forget, I guess that I got too caught up helping my new neighbor move in."
  "Oh okay," Screech said, "I'll see you tomorrow then Zach."
END CALL

*Rocky P.O.V.*
  After dinner I didn't feel like unpacking so I called Kelly.
RING RING. RING RING.
  "Hello," Kelly answered confused. "Hey Kelly," I said, "it's me Rocky."
  "Oh hey Rocky, what's up," Kelly said. "Not much just getting settled after moving," I told her.
  "Oh where did you move to," she asked. "Did you forget already," I said, "I moved to California, and get this I'm going to be going to school with you."
  "Really," she said excitedly,"I can't wait for you to meet my friends."
  "Hey Kelly," I said hesitantly," are you sure that your friends will like me." There was a pause. "Yeah most definitely," she responded, "what's not to like about you."
  "Thanks for talking Kelly," I said, "I'll see you tomorrow. And I can't wait to meet your friends."
END CALL