The Discussion

*After School- Kelly went home with Rocky*

*Rocky P.O.V.*

When we got to my house to begin unpacking, we decided to start with my bedroom.

"So Rocky," Kelly began, "how do you feel about my friends." I thought for a moment. "They are really nice," I told her, "you know I honestly didn't think that they would like me."

"Oh they think you are the coolest," she chuckled, "some of them more than others." I froze for a moment, then I said, "I don't think I'm following." I continued to unpack with Kelly in silence until, "I am talking about Zach you know," she said, "he likes you Rocky." I then became interested, "what no. Do you have tangible proof," I said. "Well no," she began, "its more of a feeling in my gut." She paused, "Do you have feelings for Zach," she asked me. "I'm not sure," I said unsure, "I mean he's a good friend and all but I want to get to know him better, before I even think about liking him like that."

As we finished unpacking my boxes for my bedroom, we noticed that it was getting dark. "I better start heading home now before my parents start to worry," Kelly said, "I'll see you tomorrow at school."

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow," I said as I waved goodbye to Kelly.

I know that this chapter was short but stay with me. I am trying to make this story as meaningful as possible.