Christmas Eve

*Zack P.O.V.*

    I woke up early and took a shower before I met Rocky outside. "Hey. Ready to go," I asked. "You bet," she said. We climbed into my car then made our way to Faith's house. When we arrived there were lots of other people there. "Faith," I called when I caught sight of her. "Excuse me. Zack. Hey," she said coming towards us. "I see everyone decided to take home their puppies today," Rocky said. "Yeah. And you'll never believe this," she said. "What," I asked curiously. "The couple who chose the white female doesn't live far from you and has agreed to keep the sisters together," she said. "I don't think I follow," Rocky said. "They would like to trade contact information with you so the girls can see each other every so often," she said. "That's amazing," Rocky said. "Which reminds me I better go get the puppies and give them all to their new owners," Faith said before she turned and went into the house.

   We waited outside for a few minutes before she came back out with all 12 puppies on leashes. She first gave the spotted puppies to their new owners then she gave the pure white one to her owners then brought Dakota Moon to Rocky. Rocky was holding her as the couple that adopted the white one approached us. "You must be the luck couple who chose our puppy's best friend," the woman said. "Hi I'm Rocky and this is Zack," Rocky introduced. "My name is Claire and this is my husband David," Claire said. "Have you decided on a name for her yet," I asked. "We are trying to decide between Snow and Daisy," Claire said. "Why not both? Her first name could be Snow and her middle name Daisy. I've named this little one Dakota Moon. Since they are best friends It'd be pretty cool if they both had two names," Rocky said. "That's not a bad idea," David said. We chatted with them some more before we traded contact information then parted ways. "You ready to meet your uncles," Rocky asked in a baby voice. In response Dakota licked her face like crazy.

    We made it back to our house and I joined Rocky in the backyard while Dakota explored. "I'll be right back," she said before going inside. A few minutes had passed before she came back out with Robbie and Ritchie. We all sat and hung out for a while before Rocky checked the time. "Come on Zack," Rocky said standing and taking my hand. We walked over to my house and walked into the garage where the rest of the gang was waiting. "What's going on," I asked as Rocky made me sit on the hood of my car. "You've given me my Christmas present, now I'm going to give you yours," she said standing behind the microphone. I sat back and she grabbed her guitar and began to play.

    "Wow. I love it," I said standing and walking towards her. I picked her up and spun her in a circle. "We'd better get going," the gang said. "Ok. Thanks for your help tonight guys," Rocky said. She began to head back to her house but I grabbed her hand stopping her. "You make me crazier too," I said. "Oh really," she said. "Yeah. It's not too late. You wanna go have some fun," I asked. "What kind of fun she asked. I kissed her passionately on the lips and cut it short leaving her wanting more. "Let's go," she said.

    I took her by the hand and led her through the gap between our fence lines to a spot behind our houses. "I like to come here when I need to think," I said when we reached a clearing with a small pond. "It's beautiful Zack," she said. We sat on a fallen tree and just held eachother. "This is nice and all, but when does the fun begin," she asked out of the silence. I chuckled then began kissing her passionately. While we were kissing she moved to straddle my lap and we broke the kiss and I left a trail of kisses down her neck. When I reached her collar bone she let out a moan. She put her hands on my chest causing me to stop. "I'm not ready for anything more than making out," she said. "Who said anything about going that far," I asked. "I just wanted to make sure that I was clear on that. Now kiss me you goof," she said wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me just as passionately.

   After we made out for a while and lost a layer of clothes we decided that we should head back for the night. "I loved my Christmas gift by the way," I said. "I'm glad you liked it," she said as we reached out houses. "Goodnight beautiful," I said giving her a quick kiss before she went on her porch. "Goodnight Zack," she said then went in her house.