BEFORE

SONG IS RIVER BY BISHOP BRIGGS

COVER MADE BY @hitaeth

"Little girl you have no idea what you're running into," he spat out menacingly, his spit landing on my face and I shrivel in disgust.

  "Never underestimate an Alpha," I growled back.

    Armelle Addison Dakota was one out of two female Alpha of the entire Werewolf community, one out of three siblings, she was considered a strong young female under the care of her father and mother. She, like all the other soon-to-be-alphas of the Werewolf world, had a pack to run. A pack which was in the middle of a war with rogues.

But, little did she know, she'd find her mate just around the corner.

-

Hello, fellow readers once more, you asked and I give it to you! It feels amazing to write a spin-off of Archer's daughter, no, you do not have to read The Blind Alpha before this story. There will be, however, inside jokes and past references that you will eventually get within the story. But, this story will be solely based on Armelle, who is the daughter of Archer Bane Donovan of the BloodHowl's pack. So there's a little bit of info for you...

-

WARNING

- Sexual references

- Possessive wolves

- No white wolves or healers, cause only the Goddess knows why

- Cliche storylines or plot

- amazingly hot males and hot-headed ones

- cute and fluffy scenes

- a strong-headed alpha female who doesn't take shit from anyone

- did I mention strong adult language?

- a lot of gifs because I like EM

EVERYTHING IN THIS BOOK IS FICTIONAL AND IS NOT BASED ON A TRUE STORY. THIS STORY IS MINE AND I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE TRYING TO COPY MY WORK. THIS IS MY STORY AND THE CHARACTERS AND PLOT IS SOLELY BASED FROM MY IMAGINATION

AND FINALLY, LET'S HOPE THIS BOOK DOES NOT GO UP TO 90 CHAPTERS AS MY OTHER ONE DID!