CHAPTER 1

"Come on Armelle, you can hit better than that," Uncle Jacob teased as I punched the bag in front of me, my hand hurting from the amount of times I had to redo my session because he didn't think it was good enough

   'Maybe if we hit him, he'd think otherwise,' Emerald snarled in my mind, her annoyance towards Uncle Jacob prominent as he continued to spite us into doing better.

   "You hit like an average warrior, you're an Alpha, Armelle, you have to be stronger and faster,"  he commented again and I growled, shooting him a look before pushing all my energy out and onto the bag, beads of sweat formed on my forehead as I did so. My punches felt harsh against the punching bag, I might be heir of the pack, but that didn't mean that I had full power of an Alpha. Until my dad deemed it was right for me to take hold of the pack, I was still learning, my power just stronger than the best warriors.

    "Hit harder Ellie, this ain't pup training anymore," he boomed loudly so that the entire field of training warriors could hear, I felt my face go red with embarrassment as I felt the stares of my pack members on my back

    "Hit harder Ellie, this ain't pup training anymore," he boomed loudly so that the entire field of training warriors could hear, I felt my face go red with embarrassment as I felt the stares of my pack members on my back. Annoyance and anger seeping into my veins at the thought of my warriors thinking that I was weak. I am not weak. I am strong. I am their future Alpha. I could do this.

   'Uncle Jacob is embarrassing us, we must do something," Emerald snarled and I growled lowly at her, I'm trying my best here!

   "You're weak Ellie, you can't even make the bag move five inches," he snickered, this time he was much more closer, only meters away from my ear and I growled at him, I watched that stupid smirk of his go wider and I had the sudden urged to punch it off his face.

  I can do this, I can do this.

  I felt hot and angry all over the more he taunted me, my entire body flaming in anger as I saw the smirk on his stupid face grow larger. To make matters worse, a few of my pack warriors snickered lowly, commenting on my strength and instantly I felt something snap within me as I hand drove into the bag harder than ever before.

   I am not weak, I am an Alpha born, I am not weak and never will be.

  The mantra kept going into my head as I blocked off everyone, concentrating my anger and emotions into the punches I threw. The bag swung a little bit more, going a little higher up. My arms protested against each punch, each blow delivering almost an earth-shattering feeling in my muscles. They screamed for me to stop, but my will to show everyone that I was strong and that I deserve to be an Alpha. I was too damn prideful for that.