CHAPTER 14

a

a.n Y'all asked for it, so lets go. 

here's a little present... some beautiful abs right here 

this is before armelle sees him in the garden, he's still in prison

  It had been a week since her last visit, but every time he closed his eyes, all he could see was her. He groaned as he rubbed his tired eyes from the lack of sleep, he had been afraid that if he slept, she would haunt his dreams and he fought the urge to scream loudly. He was aggravated, if you saw him, you could see the red escaping his breath as his fists clenched and he paced back and forth. Her smell had not left the prison cell, remnants of it had clung to the walls and taunted him.

Although her scent had kept him sane, it made him go crazy.

How could one female have such an effect on him?

He wasn't so sure, but he knew he had to keep his feelings in. He was playing a dangerous game, one in which he had to win. Although his brother had not kept in contact with him, or even tried to get him out of the darn cell, he was still his brother, but he knew that he would not get him out. Evan Black was not a man to care about family unless it gave him an advantage, once word was out that Arsen was the mate of an Alpha, Evan would surely keep in contact.

Arsen hated Alphas with a passion and now mated to one, he was sure that the fate was playing cruel tricks. He couldn't tell what to do, betraying her could get him the revenge he had always wanted, but something in his body couldn't do that to her. One look in her eyes and he could faint, but when the hatred returned, all he could think about was that.

His wolf was pacing back and forth, he noticed that she had not visited and had begun to worry about if something had happened to her. Arsen scoffed at his wolf, she was fine, he was sure of it, he knew he had scared her off with their last talk and he was relieved that she had not come to visit. It was obvious his dislike, yet liking, to the young female, his feelings were muddled up like a bunch of rubber bands and he was angered he was feeling this way.