PROLOGUE

My youngest brother Aiden died at birth, he was a strong warrior and tried to hang on as long as he could. That's what my mother said anyway, current Luna of the BloodHowl pack. I never knew my youngest brother, other than he left us so soon, once I found out about him, I knew there was something missing inside of me and that nothing could fill that void. He was apart of me and River's life, without him, there'd always be a missing gap between us. Even though I never knew him, I missed him, a lot, and he'd usually be the first person I'd talk to for advice, or at least to rant to. 

  He was like an imaginary friend that was real for a short amount of time.

  I knew momma was hurting the most out of all of us when it came to his birthday, I mean, she held Aiden until he passed and it hurt me knowing that she was in pain, and knowing I couldn't remember him when we were all together in our cot in the hospital. Seeing the tiny photo of when we were all together made me come back to reality that he would never come back. I only pray to the Goddess that he was watching over us. As we grew older, River took more of dad's facial structure, which was strong and sharp, whereas I took my mother's much more relaxed features, except I had dad's eyes and River got my mother's.

 As we grew older, River took more of dad's facial structure, which was strong and sharp, whereas I took my mother's much more relaxed features, except I had dad's eyes and River got my mother's

   River and I looked a little bit the same, we're fraternal twins, but we apparently looked alike when we were younger that our relatives couldn't tell us apart. It was very funny and amusing for our parents. We also had two younger siblings, twins to everyone's surprise. Fraternal once more, boy and girl. Dakota Aiden Donovan and Grey Riley Donovan. They were only three years old, but they were such a handful. But, I think when they were born, momma soon began to be happier once she announced that their little boy was named after his deceased older brother. River took an instant liking to Dakota and would spend some time alone taking care of him, Grey was a daddy's girl like me and constantly wanted attention from him.

 River took an instant liking to Dakota and would spend some time alone taking care of him, Grey was a daddy's girl like me and constantly wanted attention from him

  We were a little family, a small broken piece missing, but it was family and I knew that no matter what I would protect them with my life

-

"Armelle Addison Donovan, didn't I tell you to clean up after yourself?" mother scolded me as she scanned my semi messy room, which, by the way, only had some clothes on the floor and bed.