01. roses are red and so is your face

I snapped up out of my sleep and noticed everyone was walking out of the classroom.

For what exactly?

"W-where are you guys going?" I yawned, rubbing my eyes.

"Lunch," Jinyoung said. "Come sit with us,"

"I will," I nodded whilst still half asleep as I stared at the chalkboard half daydreaming. I ran my hand through my hair, yawning for the hundredth time.

I got up and grabbed my phone. As I walked out the door, I began to plug in headphones when I suddenly tripped.

In a split second my hand caught onto someone's bag and I awkwardly looked up to see the guy was only Jungkook.

My face burned red as I let go of my grip and stood on my two feet, cursing my shoes for tripping on air.

"Didn't realize you wanted me that bad," he smirked, turning to face me.

"Um, I tripped on fucking air and you were in my way so from reflexes, I suddenly held onto your bag because I didn't want to fall face first into the floor." I spit out whilst making eye contact before trying to walk away when he—as fast as fucking lighting—grabbed onto my arm and pulled my flat ass back to where I was before.

"Let's talk," he said, putting his hands in his pockets whilst staring down at me. Sadly, he was like a foot taller than me—it was like I was Park Bo-young and he was Park Hyungsik—but in a non loving relationship.

"Talk about what? Do I know you? You're a total stranger to me, so why are you talking to me like I'm some friend of yours," I remarked, trying not to break my neck as I looked up at the giant.

"You're a feisty one aren't you," he uttered, clicking his tongue before running it down his bottom lip.

Holy mother of god.

"You should get out of my way," I muttered, rolling my eyes as I walked passed him.

"I heard you like roses," he said.

"I heard you're a conceited fuckboy!" I replied, giving him a slight wave before going on my way.

"Hey, Aera!" he called out. I halted and gave him the most annoyed face of the year.

"I want to eat! Can't I just go have my meal? It's FREE FOOD!" I whined before turning my back to him and quickly walked to the cafeteria.

-