26. jungkook's girls

"Kim Taehyung, even if you live far away now, you should still pick me up. We're going to the same school!" I whined, pacing around my room.

"Oh Aera, you should learn how to get your license," he replied, and I clicked my tongue.

"Kim Taehyung, that's a bit rude. You know I've tried to drive but I fucking suck,"

"Oh Aera, you only tried once," He slightly laughed. "I'm kidding. You know I love you, so I'll pick you up anyways,"

"Seriously,"
"I'm picking you up, I'm on my way,"

"Thank you!" I exclaimed and he laughed before we hung up.

I sighed and scratched my head whilst I looked out the window to Jungkooks room. He was nowhere at sight.

Did he already go to the bus stop?

My phone buzzed and I checked it only to find Jungkook's name plastered on my phone.

"Why're you staring at my room?" He asked and my eyes widen as I frantically looked around. How did he know?

"Why do you look so guilty? Come out, I'm waiting for you," He said and I swallowed, feeling uneasy.

"Okay," I replied slowly.

I hung up and walked out of the house. "Aigoo," I heard him say whilst he walked towards me.

"Uh, Taehyung is—"

He threw his arm around me and dragged me along with him to the bus stop.

"Hey—Jungkook—Taehyung—,"
"Hm?" He mumbled when we reached the bus stop.

"Let me go," I muttered, glaring up at him when he pulled me in tightly.

"No," he replied. The side of my face was smushed onto his chest as he wouldn't let go.

"Why? I'm choking here!" I groaned, trying to take his arm off. The bus came and he let me go. Just as I was about to turn around and walk back to my house, he grabbed ahold of my backpack and pulled me inside the bus.

"Jeon Jungkook!" I exclaimed with irritation as I stared at him taken aback. "Taehyung's picking me up—,"

"Not anymore," he shrugged, pulling me and my bag together to an empty seat. He moved his hand to my head and pushed me down on the seat before sitting next to me.

I gaped and he shrugged whilst looking at me with his brows raised. "You said you'll stay by my side right?" He said, making eye contact.

"Jungkook,"

"So, since you'll stay by my side," he spoke. "Don't let Taehyung give you a ride to school anymore. Just ride the bus with me,"

"Jungkook—,"

"Deal?" He said, and I sighed, facing forward.

"Whatever," I mumbled, looking out the window.

"What does that mean,"

"It means, okay, I'll ride the bus with you," I replied, my eyes not leaving the window. I bit my bottom lip as I tried to stop a smile from forming.

"It's a deal then," he said, nudging me. I slightly chuckled before texting Taehyung.

-

In class, we had to greet Taehyung since he was a new student. Thankfully the desk next to me was empty, so he got to sit by me. "Kim Taehyung," Hana said, her observant eyes not leaving his face.

"I'm Jinyoung," Jinyoung said, waving.
"I'm Hana," Hana said, her face still quite amused.

"Nice to meet you," Taehyung said when both Hana and Jinyoung gaped.