31. hiding in the closet, again?

"W-what are you doing here?"I asked, staring at him before realizing I haven't blown my nose yet. I quickly blew my nose as I watched Jungkook walk into Mijin's room.

"Jungkook!" I shouted, getting up. "Why're you going in Mijin's room?"

I quickly wiped my dripping tears from watching the sad ass movie before following him into her room.

"Hey, you can't be in here," I remarked, walking in. "Mijin will kill you,"

"Leave me be," He muttered, searching her room. I furrowed my brows, wondering what he was frantically searching for. I watched him for awhile, curious.

"Found it!" He exclaimed, holding out photographs.

"How'd you get in?" I asked and he sighed, facing me. "Jungkook why are you taking Mijin's photographs?"

"Aera, seriously—,"

"Let me see," I muttered, walking closer to him.

"No," He immediately said, hiding it behind his back.

"They're not even yours," I stated. "This is theft,"

"They're important to me," He muttered when I leaned in, trying to take them.

"I just got inside. What? I came back because I forgot something in my room," We heard Mijin say before hearing her close the front door.

"I thought she wasn't coming home till tonight!" I muttered to myself whilst frozen in spot. Jungkook quickly but quietly pulled me into her closet with him. He closed the closet door and pushed me against the end of the wall in the corner, his whole body pressed against me in this tiny closet.

I felt his breathing on me whilst I nervously bit my nails. I didn't know whether I felt nervous about his body pressed up against mines or Mijin catching us.

"Um, I know I left it here somewhere," Mijin mumbled walking in. I heard her moving things around the room. What was she looking for?

It was too dark in here but I couldn't help but look up to see Jungkook's face. Who knew if our faces were inches apart or not? Who knew if he was even looking at me? I mean, he was super tall so our faces were probably nowhere near each other.

I didn't know if it was his heart or my heart beating so fast, I moved him a bit away from me before trying to move away. I couldn't deal with him being so close to me after our incident.

The closet door immediately opened and Jungkook pushed against me again—behind all the clothes—so hard I almost screamed. My hands flew up to his back and he covered me with his whole body, his arms wrapped around my head whilst I squeezed my eyes shut, my face buried in his chest.

Oh fucking god if Mijin finds us in here...

"Where is it?" She groaned, moving the clothes around. I squeezed my fists on his hoodie, my heart ready to burst out of my chest. I heard Jungkook's fast beating heart also, wondering whether it was because I was near him or because we might get caught.

Probably the second thought.

I bit my bottom lip, hoping that she wouldn't find us because if she did I would be dead meat—even though I really wasn't scared of her—I was just scared of being caught in her closet—because she might blame me for shit—shit like how she couldn't find whatever she was looking  for and might blame me type of shit.

I was about to bite my nails but Jungkook was blocking me from being able to do that. He was hugging me too tightly.

"Okay, Seungjoon, I cant find it," She sighed, closing the closet. I heard her pacing around her room. "I can't find the fucking photo cards, do you understand?"