32. sick.

After a few days of my heart withering away—I think I finally gave up on him.

I think.

In class, I tried concentrating on talk about graduation, but my throbbing headache I was getting was blocking my way.

During gym, I went to the fountain to splash water on my face since running was legit still not my thing. Especially since I really didn't feel good.

Fucking Teacher Park made us run ten laps like it was a joke or something. I turned off the water and sighed wiping my face with my hands when a towel was thrown at my face.

I caught it before it was able to reach the ground and looked up to see Jungkook walking away.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked and I shifted my gaze to him. "Aish, I know running isn't your thing,"

He took the towel out of my hands and began patting my face with it, wiping off the drops of water still on my face whilst tucking strands of my hair behind my ear.

"Thanks," I sighed, still trying to catch my breath. My eyes were shut as I leaned on the fountain. He handed me his water bottle and I took it. "Thanks," I mumbled again.

After gym was over, I sat down on the bench outside, breathless. I fucking hated gym, my lord, I hated it so much. Whoever created gym should be cursed.

Kidding.

But gym really wasn't my thing. I shut my eyes as I leaned on my palm, my body slowly giving up on me. My head began throbbing even more and I tried sucking in a breath.

The day was almost over, I could make it.

I let out a cough. Just kidding, I wasn't as tough as I thought.

I slowly looked up and found Jungkook hovering above me. He leaned down so we were face to face when he gazed at me, his brows furrowed together.

"Stop staring at me," I muttered, sounding weaker than I'd hope. What the fuck was he doing here?

He moved his hand to my forehead and I glared at him when he widen his eyes. "Aera, you need to go to the nurses office!" He exclaimed, and I sighed, sitting up.

"Aera, you need to go to the nurses office," I mocked in a high pitched tone.

What the hell did he want? He ignored me for the past few days.

"I'm not that weak," I muttered. "I can make it through the day,"

"No, you're burning up!" he muttered, running his hand through his hair. I've never seen him so mad since a couple days ago when he told us to be strangers. "This won't do, get on my back, I'll take you to the nurses office,"

"I can walk," I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "We're strangers, I don't know you well enough to get on your back,"

"Okay, can you just stop being so fucking stubborn for once and just get on my back? You're a classmate of mines, of course I'm worried," He said, his eyes widen. He kneeled and gestured for me to get on. "You're going to the nurses office no matter what,"

"Thanks for bowing before me," I sighed, running my hand through my hair. "But, why don't you apologize to me first?"

"Shut up," he groaned, totally ignoring my question. "I'm not gonna let you faint in class. Hurry up,"

"You shut up," I muttered, gritting my teeth. I looked around before getting up. I don't usually get sick and when I do, it's lasts for a day only. It doesn't get that bad. All I need is sleep.