04. agressiveness

"Who was that? Does he go to your school? You should date him. He seems like a nice guy. He's cute too." My mom said, nudging me.

"Dad, come get your wife," I sighed, trying to eat my food.

"What did he look like?" Dad asked, and I furrowed my brows.

"You too?" I groaned. "Can I just eat my food in peace?"

My phone buzzed and I looked at it. "Gotta go," I said before answering my phone.

"Taehyung!" I shouted, running to my room.

"Gosh, I missed hearing your voice," he said. "How's the new school? Miss me yet?"

"The new school isn't bad... I met two people," I said, whilst sitting on my bed. "How's school without me?"

"Sad," he sighed. "Honestly, I should've just transferred with you. It would make everything so much more easier,"

"Why do you sound so depressed?" I slightly laughed. "Minzu's pretty cool, don't you hangout with her?"

"I did when you were around. Now it's just awkward," he remarked. "Anyways, found any boys to replace me yet?"

"No, never," I replied. "You're irreplaceable, Taehyung. You'll always be my best man."

"Oh really? I hope that's true till the end,"

"Don't worry," I replied.

-

"OH AERA!!"

I turned around only to find Jungkook calling my name from the other side of the bus stop. "Oh shit," I muttered. I quickly plugged in my headphones as I jammed in KARD music.

"Why do you always have headphones plugged in," he remarked, taking one of my headphones out and plugging it inside his ear. "What kind of music is this?"

I took my headphone out of his ear just as the bus came and plugged it back into my ear.

I got on and found a seat next to someone. Jungkook eyed me and I looked away, trying to ignore him the best I could. Somehow, it was harder than I thought.

As I walked out of the bus, I noticed Jungkook walking in front of me. Why was this boy always in front of me?

He suddenly stopped walking and turned around. I arched a brow before avoiding him by moving away from him. Catching me off guard, I felt him bumping into me, causing me to drop my fucking phone and causing my headphones to fall out of my ears.

"Who the fuck—JUNGKOOK!!" I exclaimed, getting heated by the second. He turned to look at me, and I swear to god he plastered the biggest smirk.

"I will kill you," I muttered, glaring at him. The kids around us were all staring, causing me to get even more irritated.

Jungkook gave me a wink after picking my phone up for me. "I swear to god, if you wink AT ME ONE MORE TIME," I exclaimed, furiously glaring at him.

He handed me my phone, giving me the fakest softest look ever. "You're pretty cute when you're angry," he taunted before giving me a wink.

"I swear to god I will poke your fucking eye out," I muttered, taking in deep breaths.

"That's pretty aggressive, are you like that in bed also,"

My jaw dropped. "Are you—oh my god stop!" I groaned, not enjoying this at all. I wrapped my headphones around my phone and quickly walked passed him before halting. I unzipped my bag and took out a book and threw it at him just as he began walking.

"Aera!" He exclaimed, catching the book from reflexes.

"Nice catch!" I taunted before turning around as I began walking. "Bitch."

-

whyyyy is this so cringeyyy