02. incident on the bus

I grabbed my lunch and found Hana and Jinyoung before sitting by them.

"What took you so long?" Hana asked, looking up from her tray.

"I tripped on air," I replied before shoving a spoonful of rice in my mouth.

"How'd you even—you tripped on air—how does that even happen?" Hana laughed along with Jinyoung. I sighed before putting my spoon down in my tray.

"My shoes are pre—tty shitty," I sighed, before grabbing my chopsticks. I was about to shove meat in my mouth when my eyes caught Jungkook walking in causing me to quickly look away.

"Oh my gosh! You ran into Jungkook didn't you?" Hana exclaimed.

"Damn you," I looked at her fiercely.

"Why're you so fucking loud, Hana," Jinyoung groaned, trying to eat his food.

"I can agree," I nodded before finishing my food. "But, it's there more to this Jungkook drama? Cause I wanna know,"

"He likes breaking girls hearts," Hana muttered.

"Oh my gosh, did he break yours?" I asked, my eyes widening.

"Well—",

"—you don't have to tell me, it's okay," I said, suddenly feeling uneasy.

"Maybe I should tell you, so you'll know what you'll have to deal with if you fall for him," she remarked causing me to nod along.

"Well, okay then," I said, fumbling with my fingers.

"He got me when he smiled," she began. "His smile was like sunshine and happiness. I literally fell for him right there, his smile was just so uncontrollable. He started talking to me like I was a close friend, so I thought, "oh this is nice, hopefully he likes me back,", and apparently he was only acting like that so I could fall for him. After I obviously fell for him—because he was so nice—after I gave all my trust in him, he started acting strange another day like he didn't know who I was. And before I knew it, he already had another girl."

I continued on drinking my milk because I didn't know how to deal with the awkward air around here. "Damn," was all my flat ass could say.

"Yeah," she sighed. "Imma just give you this one tip. Don't befriend him, at all. Just ignore him, because he'll try to be your friend and that's how it all starts."

"Got it, thanks." I said whilst I looked around. My eyes suddenly caught Jungkook's and I gave the glare he'd been waiting for. He arched a brow, surprised probably. Judging by his ugly personality, I couldn't understand how he could be so attractive. The fact that he plays with girls like they're his own little toys grosses me the fuck out.

Two can play at this game. "What if I make him fall in love with me?" I spit out. I didn't realize I actually said that out loud until I noticed Jinyoung and Hana looking at me like I was some crazy army girl who suddenly shot her own teammate.

"You're kidding right?" Jinyoung asked, his eyes widen.

"You guys don't know me well enough," I slightly laughed. "I was the schools coolest gal at my old school. I don't kid around when it comes to situations like this."

"Then why'd you move here?" Jinyoung asked. "You seemed to like your old school."

"I told you that was my own business," I sighed.

"You'll tell us one day won't you?" Hana asked, raising both her eyebrows.

"Sure, if we all become closer." I smiled.

-

Luckily, Jungkook didn't bother me the rest of the day. But when I walked to the bus stop, I suddenly forgot the address to my new house. I called my mom, as my heart began to race because my ass is scared of the dark.

"You seriously forgot the address to your damn house!?" My mom screamed as I moved the phone away from my ear.

"Okay, are you gonna text me the address or are you gonna keep yelling at me until I'm officially deaf?" I groaned, looking around.

"Your Brain is no use to your body if you can't even remember the address to your house!" My mom shouted once again before hanging up. I swallowed and moved my phone away from my ear as I looked at the address my mom sent me.

I then plugged headphones in when the bus came and quickly got on. I found two empty spots towards the back of the bus and sat on the seat near the aisle and moved my bag to the seat by the window.

I pursed my lips and looked out the window, trying not to notice the people coming in so I wouldn't have to sit next to anyone.

Someone poked me and I continued to look out the window, pretending not to notice. I felt my left headphone getting pulled out, causing me to finally look up and see Jungkook standing above me.

"What!?" I muttered, pulling my other headphone out of my ear.

"Move," he remarked.

"I don't want to." I stated.

"Move,"

"No,"

All of a sudden, he leaned down and moved his arm under my legs and the other behind my back and carried me out of my seat. I yelped as he moved me to the window seat before sighing and sitting next to me.

I stared at him, bewildered at what the fuck just happened. He faced me and gave me a wide grin causing me to hit him on the back his head.

"Ouch!" He exclaimed, looking at me with bewilderment whilst touching the back of his head. "What the hell, Aera,"

"What the hell, Aera? What the hell YOU, YOU FUCKING ASS!" I exclaimed, hitting his head once again. My face burned red from embarrassment and irritation.

"Why the hell are you abusing me for!? I had no choice, I wasn't gonna stand while there was a fucking seat next to you open," he groaned, glaring at me.

"You didn't have to do that!" I muttered, getting irritated. I blew my bangs out of my face as I plugged in my headphones, turning the volume up as loud as I could take it.

-