28. visiting the graves.

"You're sleeping here again?" I asked and he looked at me like I was saying some dumb shit.

"You enjoy the floor now don't you?" I taunted and he spun around in my desk chair.

"I'd rather enjoy the bed with you," He said, winking.

"What are you saying," I muttered, scrunching up my nose.

"Let me sleep on the bed, okay? Just this once," he frowned, whining. He scooted closer to me and I faked a smile.

"Uhh, I don't think so..." I taunted, moving backwards on my bed till my back hit the wall.

"Aish, this girl," He slightly laughed, crossing his arms.

"But, Jungkook, how's your arm?" I asked, my eyes shifting to his sleeved arm.

"Hmm? My arm?"

I moved up to the end of my bed and took his arm, slowly pulling the sleeves up. The cuts were slowly disappearing, thank god. There didn't look like there were any fresh ones either.

"I thought it was a dream, but it was probably real huh?" He sighed, and I looked at him.

"You've stopped right?" I asked.

"Yeah, because I have someone making me feel like I have a reason to live on," He softly said, searching my eyes.

"Jungkook," I pulled him in a hug, hugging him as tight as I possibly could. "Don't think about harming yourself, please."

I didn't want to let him go, not now, not ever.

-

"Today is the anniversary death of your brother?" I asked, and Jungkook nodded.

"Can you go with me?" He asked, nudging me at the bus stop. "I want you to visit him,"

"And skip school again?"
"Yes,"

I sighed and looked around before looking back at him. "Alright, let's go," I said, shrugging.

We rode the bus to the cemetery, which was over an hour away—since it was by where he used to live.

"Do you visit him daily?" I asked, and he nodded.

"I try to,"
"I see,"

I looked out the window, sighing to myself. I never visited Ari at her grave. I just couldn't bring myself to visit her.

-

When we got there, I followed Jungkook to Jin's grave. I felt really uneasy, but Jungkook probably felt worst.

"Hyung," he mumbled. I shifted my gaze to the smiling face plastered on the tomb. That was Jin? He looked awfully familiar.

Very, very familiar.

I just couldn't remember exactly where I've seen that face.

"You're the first I've brought here," he said, turning to face me. "You should feel totally special,"

"I do," I smiled. He slightly chuckled before pinching my cheeks.

"Cutie," he mumbled, pursing his lips.

-

The week ended so fast, I was shocked. It was probably because being around Jungkook and Taehyung, my most favorited people together made everything so much more easier and fun. I haven't confessed. I finally wanted to tell Jungkook that I liked him, not that I was just playing around with his feelings.