Chapter 12

*Lexi's POV*

I was sat next to Everest as we watched Skye pace back and forth. She was really stressing herself out but although I understood why, it wasn't good for her.
"Skye please calm down. Stress isn't good for the pups." I Said gently.
"I'll stop worrying when he's home." Me and the husky exchanged a look of uncertainty. Before either of us could say anything, Chase, Marshall and Blue walked through the door.
"Blue!" Skye cried and jumped on the pup, holding him close to her chest and kissing him all over his face. "Oh don't ever scare me like that again mister, ya hear?!"
"Sorry Mama." He whined. Chase and Skye glanced at each other nervously.
"I guess we need to talk about some stuff." Chase said, walking closer to the pair. Blue shook his head.
"No. It's fine. Uncle Marshall and me talked earlier." He said, a slight wag in his tail.
We all looked at the smiling Dalmatian, slightly shocked that he had talked sense into the pup.
"Can I go surfing now?" He asked. Chase and Skye looked at each other, surprised.
"Uh y-yeah. Sure. Just stay close to Uncle Zuma ok." Skye stuttered.
As the pup jogged off to find Zuma, we all looked at Marshall.
"I guess you wanna know what I said?" He asked.
"Marsh I don't care but thank you so much for finding him." Skye gave him a friendly hug and started crying.
"Hey what's wrong?" The Dalmatian looked down at her.
"N-nothing it's just,"
"Hormones." We all finished.