Chapter 19

I think u'all know what's coming. Yep it's a sexual content chapter. I don't know why I make myself write these because I find them so hard to write but eh gotta step outta your comfort zone at some point am I right? Anyway, look out for the bold to know when you're clear 😂.

*Zuma's POV*

I giggled as I slammed the door of my pup house closed and locked it behind me. I struggled to turn around due to my mate already being behind me and assaulting my neck with his tongue. After a few seconds of trying to move, we fell onto my mattress in a heap. Rocky, being part wolf and hence much stronger, managed to pin me down and he bit my ear, playfully growling. I laughed and growled back before forcing him into a passionate kiss. He pushed all of his weight down onto me, making sure he was in control. As much as I wanted to be, he was just to good and always ended up on top.
"Ohh Wockyyyy," I moaned as his tongue slowly trailed down my neck. I shivered in anticipation as he gradually reached my chest, then stomach then lower. I nearly screamed but not our of fear.
"Fucking hell!" I clawed the sheets, a mixture of surprise and pleasure taking over me.
"You alright up there babe?" He chuckled.
"Uh h-huh." I struggled, panting for breath. The grey mixed breed resumed his actions, wrapping his mouth and tongue around my, ahem, 'friend', making me moan louder and more frequently. I uncontrollably bucked my hips up, pushing into my mate's mouth more.
"Like that huh?"
"Y-y-yes! Ohh yes!"
He chuckled at his effect on me and carried on. He moved his tongue back up my body and reached my lips again, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my paws around him and pulled him closer to me. While we were making out, I felt Rocky subtly grinding his hips on me. It was subtle but felt amazing. I rolled onto my stomach and moved my tail, giving my mate access as he climbed onto me. He kissed up my neck and moved into me. I whined as he was going painstakingly slowly, knowing that I despised being teased.
"Wocky please don't!"
"Don't what?" He asked innocently, leaning over so that his muzzle was next to my ear.
"P-please don't tease me!"
"Hmm I dunno." He smirked before groaning as he thrust into me again.
"Please." I bucked my hips back, now getting impatient.
"Ah ah ah. Who's the alpha?" He chuckled.
"Ugh! Y-you awe!" He picked up his pace as I moaned out.
"Oh Wocky! Yes! Yes! Ohh go deepew! Hawdew! Ohhh just fuck me hawdew! "I begged. He happily complied and soon, we were both close to the edge. I could've sworn that I'd heard someone call my name from outside but shook it off as my imagination. Rocky stopped his movement and looked at me confused.
"What?" I asked.
"Did you hear something?"
"No." I said, really feeling my need for some more satisfaction. "Come on Wocky!" I pleaded. He chuckled and we proceeded our 'quality time' but once again we both heard someone at the door.

And safe...

"Zuma!"
"Ugh! Who is it?!" I yelled. Now really pissed of. Rocky was still inside me but we were both still.
"Zuma it's your mother."
Aw shit. Busted much!
"Can I come in?"
"Do I have a choice?"
"Not really."
I rolled my eyes and looked at Rocky who was trying to hold back a laugh.
"Fow fuck sake!" I whispered. I had to push Rocky off, and hence out, of me and flick the switch on the wall to unlock the door. We both scampered and lay down next to each other on pillows so that we hid everything to do with the past fourty five minutes or so. Completely oblivious to what she had interrupted, the older lab walked in.
"Hi mum." I smiled innocently.
"Hi sweetie. Hi Rocky."
"Hi Pocky." I'm just glad mum approves of our relationship otherwise that would be fifty shades of awkward.
"Zeus and Delilah wanted to come and see their grand-pups so I thought I'd tag along and spend some quality time with my pup." She explained. The mixed breed had to hold back yet another giggle as we had a different meaning of 'quality time'.
"S-sounds great but maybe later?"
"Sure why not. I'll leave you two to it." She winked as she walked out of my door. We both turned red and looked at each other. How did she...?
I locked the door again and looked at the clock.
"We still have ten minutes." I sighed.
"Wanna finish what we started?" He asked, already standing over me.
"Do you even have to ask?!" I giggled, turning my neck and pulling him close again.