I// Eat, Sleep, Train, Repeat

Day 'N' Night - Kid Cudi

Chapter 1

Domenico

"Beep Beep Beep"

Quickly sitting up, I slowly look to my left where my annoyingly loud alarm on my phone blasts the usual early morning reminder to get up.

My eyes take a while to adjust to the light reflecting off my phone, but when they do I see clearly as the time reads 7:56 a.m.

"Shit", I whisper to myself, I am supposed to be at the pack grounds by 8.

Quickly jumping out of the queen sized bed, I dash to the bathroom. But me still being half-asleep I didn't notice that the glass door of the bathroom was still shut, so I hit the glass face first so hard that I was surprised the glass didn't shatter at the contact.

Laying on the ground so close to falling right back asleep to a comforting slumber I then hear a faint growl in the distance outside of the pack house. It must've been Alpha Max, he really dislikes pack members being late to training. And I am not trying to get too much on his bad side today, so I try to stand back up groaning in the process.

I get up nonetheless and dash to the bathroom door, opening it this time. Quickly brushing my teeth and washing my face.

After getting dressed, literally dashing left and right through the pack house I shift into my wolf form.

I feel my bones pop out in different directions, trying to find its place and my skin being replaced with fur, my vision, and hearing enhancing my wolf inhaling the scent of freshly cut grass and a rainy morning as we are in the air. My shift happens so fast now that if you were to blink, you would miss it.

The training grounds come into view and so does the many pack members that are gathered and I push my wolf to run faster and he grins loving the challenge. Our paws hit the all so familiar dirt that has been run over so many times, covered with so many different paw prints and we come to a rough stop right in front of the Alpha and Beta.

Alpha Maxim looks down at my wolf unapprovingly and shakes his head at us "Shift."

Unable to go against his orders, my wolf immediately obeys and lets me take over, our bones now shifted back to their usual place and my skin replacing the fur.

I am handed a pair of black joggers by the Beta and I thank him in which he just nods.

"Nice to see that you have arrived on time this morning Dom...not."

Beta Cory snorts at his comment. He snorted. Actually snorted.  

Rolling my eyes, I respond to Alpha Maxim "Well I would arrive early today if you and Luna Jaz weren't so loud at 2 in the morning."

Alpha looks at me with a smirk and a look of triumph "Oops." He says innocently and shrugs his shoulders acting as if it wasn't a big deal.

Beta Cory facepalms himself and shakes his head unbelievably at his Alpha.

"Max you and Jaz are in need of a soundproof room, I was up all night too, and I would like to sleep in peace sometime in the future."

Nodding my head agreeing with him I tell Maxim, "Told you so. Seriously Max people need some peace and quiet"