VIII// Greece

Three Little Birds - Bob Marley

Chapter 8

Leona
The day before; 6:00a.m.

I had made arrangements for my personal pilot and a private jet to pick us up and take us all the way to Greece. I also informed my strongest, leading warrior, that he will have to watch the pack for a couple of days. He agrees nonchalantly, and I thank him, making my way to my room, where I had packed enough clothing to last about a couple days. Also, I made Zane bring Domenico's bag to the jet also. I asked my brother, Kayden, and Valentina if they wanted to tag along with us. They obviously, were ecstatic to come along, since we have never really taken the time to travel to Greece on our own time.

Now, we were all up, loading up the jet, while my pilot, Trevor, fueled up. I made Zane fetch Domenico, and made sure he was up and ready to leave. As soon as everyone was ready, we all made our way inside the jet and took off.

It takes 10 hours to get to Greece, the whole flight there, everyone pretty much caught up with sleep. While I, was awake the whole time, working on some pack work, I couldn't slack off. Looking out of the window, I looked down at everything below us. Saying that Greece was amazing would be such an understatement. The ocean was a beautiful clear blue. The many homes, and villages scattered all over, making Greece look so open.

Landing in Greece, it is about 11 p.m. because of the time difference. But even at night, Greece is still as gorgeous as ever. Greece also seems to never sleep. Waking everyone up, we make our way to a car waiting for us to take us to a hotel, where we will stay for one night, and the next day, we will visit the Royal Palace. My stomach filled with knots thinking about tomorrow while on the way there, what will happen? Will the king and queen recognize their son? What if they don't, will they accuse us of liars? Or even worse? I am cut off from my thoughts when I hear Kayden complaining that his bags are getting heavy and he wants his own room.

I shake my head at him, amusingly, and start to grab my bags from the car and make my way to the hotel. The receptionist looks at us curiously but doesn't think too much about how a group of 5 people just casually waltz into a hotel. She then starts to speak to us in Greek. Thankfully, from a young age, since I was the firstborn of an Alpha, my parents would teach me some of the main languages most packs would use, including Greek, Italian, Russian, Spanish, and German. Since I am able to learn pretty fast, I became pretty fluent in all those languages.

"Γεια σας, πώς μπορώ να σας βοηθήσω;" (Hello, how may I help you guys?) she asks me.

"Θα θέλαμε 4 δωμάτια παρακαλώ" (We would like to have 4 rooms please).

"Ωραία, μια στιγμή" (Great, one moment).

She then types onto the computer in front of her, and then opens the drawers from behind the desk, and grabs 4 keys.

"Απολαύσετε τη διαμονή σας"( Enjoy your stay).

"Ευχαριστώ" (Thanks). Is what I lastly say to her, before I guide the others to their rooms. I give one key to Zane and Valentina, another to Kayden, and one to Domenico.

"Thanks," he says to me.

I nod to him, "No problem, just make sure to be up by 10, so we can make our way to the Palace."