Introduction

Welcome to my first story on wattpad!

A/N: For previous readers I have changed the name of the main male character. And the chapters are also revised a bit but the plot should be the same :) Just thought I should inform y'all in case someone gets confused.

Don't forget to read other authors note at the bottom :)

Let's introduce some of the characters, shall we?

                                                                              Main Characters:

Leona:

Description: Pale diamond face with defined cheekbones and a sturdy jawline. Small narrow nose place right between two large evenly spaced baby blue eyes with long, thick lashes reaching up to her thick arched plucked brows. Tiny freckles spaced around nose and cheek area. Coal black straight hair flowing down to the middle of her back of a fit taught body. Ears pierced in every spot imaginable, diamonds sparkling from her ears showing wealth. Full height of 5'7 yet fast as lighting and hard as a rock, a force not to be reckoned with.

Age: 17

Current rank: Alpha

Original Pack: Flame Shadows

Background Info: Leona's parents have passed away from a war that happened 2 years ago. Took the place of being alpha at the age of 16.

Domenico:

Description: Bronzed chiseled square face with a clean jawline sculpted by gods themselves. A small rounded nose laid right between the sharpest, coldest steel grey eyes. Thick eyebrows framed right below a weathered forehead with a large scar running from the top of his hairline to the end of his tapered left brow. Lips shaping the smile of a tough man showcasing the deep dimples placed right into the hollows of the area right below his cheekbones. Dark curly hair piled on the top of his head not caring how messy it looks because, in all honesty, he looks good in any way his hair looks. Standing at a height of 6'3 with a body sculpted in every way, a strong, built man covered in tattoos from the top of his neck to his whole torso with pigmented ink showcasing designs of which each means something in the life of Domenico giving an intimidating factor.

Age: 23

Current Rank: Pack Enforcer

Original Pack: Crimson Fangs

Background info: Goes by Dom or Nico. Guardians passed away, lives on his own. Occupies himself with pack training. Doesn't know his true background, or true potential.

Beta Zane:

Description: A man with chocolate brown skin that glows when under the sun. A square face, strong nose and defined chin and jaw. Brown eyes that are easy to get lost in while they underlap his thick lashes and slightly bushy brows. His skin decorated with many little scars and other imperfections, yet he still looks as perfect as ever. Perfectly straight, white teeth light up any room that he walks in also bringing along his light aura.

Age: 17

Current Rank: Beta

Original Pack: Flame Shadows

Background Info: Similar to Leona, his parents also passed away from the same war that occurred 2 years ago. Took the rank of beta at the age of 16 as well.

King and Queen Stone:

Descriptions:

King: A very built man who clearly works out at least 5 times a week, his bronze skin radiating a sheer glow in every light he finds. His perfectly structured, defined square face equipped with two powerful deep grey eyes that also has specks of gold floating around the iris. His jaw sharp as steel, his chin rounded but slightly pointed. Eyes as dark as night yet a ring of grey and gold swarms through his iris. His skin pigmented with ink showing his royalty to the palace and his pack. His body scarred with stories from the past showing his struggles and journey throughout his life. The tall, strong man built from the neck down all 6'6 of him just muscle.  

Queen: This woman structured with a diamond face with strong cheekbones, and a slightly pointed nose and chin. Her eyes a shade of rose gold but mainly gold. Her eyes a rare sight never seen before the only wolf with eyes the shade of a rose gold. Her dark silky hair flowing down to the top of her tailbone always styled into something different each day. The elegant woman always decorated with jewelry of every type and her face always painted with makeup yet she doesn't put too much, just enough for her liking. Her 5'9 frame a little thick, but its always attractive to her mate whatever she wears or however she looks. 

Ages: 56 and 52

Current Rank: Alphas of All Weres

Original Packs:

King: Royal Pack

Queen: East Woodland Pack

Background info: Both took over the Royal Thrones at the ages of 25 and 21. Conceived 2 pups, one currently pronounced as deceased, and the other pup, Greyson, is currently 17.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Yes, there are a bunch more characters, but you will meet them throughout the story. The ones listed above are the more important characters in the story.

Now, this story does have PRIVATE CHAPTERS.

The first 10 chapters are open to the public, but the rest of the story will be private.

This is to reduce the risk of someone copying my story. I have seen so many authors note regarding this problem and I can't help but feel really bad. So many authors work really hard when writing their stories, and to have all that hard work just easily stolen? Its really heart-breaking, so I kindly say, ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO ME, (except you know, the songs I use for the story or photos... but other than that everything in this story are literally my original ideas) there is really no need to copy someone else's work when it is really simple to create your own story. Ok? alright..continuing.

To see the private chapters who have to be following me. You can do that by clicking on my profile picture or my username and hitting the follow button.

If you are already following me but you still can't see the private chapters you can try:

1) Unfollowing Me

2) Removing this story from your library

3)Re-following me

4) Re-adding this story to your library

You should be able to see the private chapters.

This story does have:

*Explicit Language

*Mildly Graphic Content 

*MAYBE smut..it will depend.

*POV also changes a bunch throughout the story.

*Flashbacks, there will be a lot of these also I sort of have a thing for them I don't know why, but I will always input when a flashback starts and ends so you hopefully don't get confused.

*Errors, this story will have plenty errors, so if seen please kindly point it out thank you!

Hopefully, this story won't be too much of a cliche book, but I can't help but add maybe a little bit of em because, to be honest, I do love me some cliches.

Anyways without further adieu...I introduce...Ignite by the one and only...Me.

~Siouxxanne