XI// Alpha Duties

Gone - The Weeknd

Chapter 11

Domenico

Deacon gives me back full control and I am immediately met with the warm feeling of Leona's lips. I close my eyes at the feeling of our lips moving perfectly against each other. My grip on her waist tightens she digs her nails into my shoulders and soon enough her hands roam to my hair where she tightly grips and tugs, I groan in approval to her action.

We pull away gasping for air and I open my eyes only to be met by forest green eyes. Her wolf. Her eyes roam over me and when they meet mine again they have darkened with lust.

I rest my forehead against hers taking advantage of this moment we have together. I look down at her to see her closing her eyes and taking a deep breaths. She takes a little step back and her eyes turn back to their normal baby blue. She turns away looking down and takes a few steps towards the jet before she stops once again. I hear my wolf whimpering in the back of head. She turns back towards me still keeping our distance before lifting her head and speaking.

"I'm sorry...my wolf...that shouldn't have happened." I physically feel my heart is broken but I decided that enough was enough.

"No."

"No?"

"We are not going to have the most mind-blowing, time stopping make out session only for you to push me away once again, it's not happening," I say sternly crossing my arms and furrowing my brows.

She also crosses her arms and glares back at me "And who are you to tell me what I can and can't do?"

"I am your mate, an alpha king, and you are to be my future queen."

She scoffs "I have a pack back in the U.S. in case you forgot, and I am to return back to them right now."

"No."

"You can't tell me what to do."

"I can and will."

"Why can't you understand?! I have to go back!" She yells exasperated her arms making crazy gestures.

I can feel some of her emotions flowing through the bond due to my mark on her one of the more prominent one being worry.

"Did something happen at your pack?"

She goes silent. Looking back down at her feet. I bring one of my fingers to her face, lifting it back up so I could see her beautiful baby blue eyes. Once our eyes connect I immediately get lost in them.

She turns away one again and I growl making her turn her head towards me once again. She looks intently into my eyes before sighing in defeat.

"Yes, there were reports of rouges passing our territory." My tough alpha mode immediately softens and I look away for a moment to think about what I should do. Should I let her go back to her pack by herself? Should I go with her. Why is that even an option? I am not letting her deal with this by herself I am going to be by her side.

"Ok let's go then" she looks up at me with confusion. "What?"

"I said let's go," I repeat.

"No, you have to stay here with the kingdom, with your family. You just found them why would you leave them again?"