VII// Eyes of Gold

It Takes Time - Trippie Red

Chapter 7

A/N Alright Y'all, so I don't know really a lot about Greece, or their language, I am doing my research, but if I have anything incorrect about the cities or such, go ahead and point it out, same for their language, because I don't speak NOTHING Greek, so I will be using google translate (I know, I know but its all I got) so if guys could help a girl out lolol anyways...on with the story...

Leona

I stand in the back, watching as Zane and some of my warriors tame Domenico. My mind replays the way his grey eyes, change to a golden ring around his pupil. A sign of a royal wolf. But my question is how did we not notice this earlier? I think back to the story Domenico told us, and I have a feeling that his 'parents' had something to do with this, but with them gone, we have no one to confront.

"Take him to the infirmary," I say to my warriors, and they comply, asking no questions.

Zane stays back, and I know that he is going to ask me what had happened.

"So what happened?" I called it, but I respond, "I was about to leave the room when he grabbed my wrist, and I felt it, the tingles, the mate bond. And I turned around to look back him, and the first thing that I noticed was his eyes."

"His eyes?"

"Yeah, they were their normal grey, but when we made contact, he had a fiery gold ring around his pupil."

He takes a moment to process the information I give him. "So isn't that a sign of being a royal wolf or something?" he finally asks.

"Yes."

"So what happens between you two?"

"What do you mean."

"Now that we are almost 100% sure that he is the first heir, and is destined to take the throne, Lea, what now?"

I huff at him and cross my arms, "Nothing changes, I can't just leave the pack, that would make me look like such a bad alpha."

"But you, my friend, are destined to be queen," he tells me.

"No, Zane, I can't, learning how to be alpha was hard enough, running my own pack, the largest and most fierce pack was difficult too, so how do you think I am going to handle being the queen of all werewolves?!" I grit out frustrated while running my fingers through my hair.

He sighs and puts one of his hand on my shoulder, "I don't know Lea, but you can't doubt the moon goddess, she obviously picked you to be future queen for a reason. She probably put you through all of these obstacles to overcome for your future."

I didn't want to hear anymore, and I walk out of the office and walk towards where the infirmary is. As make my way to my destination, I see my pack members looking my way, either greeting me or nodding at me. I greet them back, but not for long, as I had only one thing on my mind. As I make it to the west wing, where the infirmary is located, I don't even ask where he is, because I could just track him by his scent, fresh rain, and cinnamon.

I stand outside his room, and I wait a moment, debating on whether or not I should go inside the room. That when I see a nurse, by the name of Loren, walk out, and she notices me and bows her head slightly, "Hello Alpha, how may I help you today?" she says to me.