XV// Crimson Fangs

Home - Machine Gun Kelly, X Ambassador and Bebe Rexha

Chapter 15

Domenico

2 Days Later

I wasn't able to sleep last night. Thinking back to Leona's story. It makes me frustrated with myself knowing that I agreed to the stupid deal with Alpha Troy to help make his pack stronger. How dumb am I, of course, he wanted to become stronger for a reason. And now that I know the story of Leona and him, I have a feeling I know what that reason is.

And now I sit in this cramped vehicle on the way to his pack. I don't even know if I am going to be able to restrain my wolf for wanting to strangle him. But with Greyson by my side and a few of the warriors, I hope it is enough for them to hold me back if it was really needed.

The only reason I am taking another step onto his soil is so that I can permanently end his 'deal' with the blue moon pack.

Once the car finally stops moving, I wait for Greyson to step out of the car on his side, so that I could follow. The moment my foot meets the grass below me, small memories from in my mind about this pack and my time here. I take a whiff of the air surrounding us and I can't help but growl when I feel his power reek free from the pack house.

I contain my agitated wolf and look to my brother who stands next to me casually but alert as well as the other warriors. I nod to them and we start to walk onto his soil. I look to my left to see the training field, still set up the way I left it. As I walk by more wolves begin to notice my return and looks at me with excited eyes.

They won't be excited any longer.

Once my warriors, Greyson and I make it to the front of the pack house I start to sense uneasiness throughout the pack. I then feel my wolf becoming more and more aggravated. I just felt very angry, upset, confused I had no idea what was going on with my emotions.

I open the pack double doors and uncaringly walk inside. I see some of the elders in the kitchen and some of the pups scattered around the sitting room watching movies and playing board games. Once I enter they stiffen and turn to face me, then they all bow. I am assuming that they are bowing to Greyson, but I notice some of them look up to me with hopeful eyes. Do they know also? Has the news really gotten out? What is going on? I unsurely nod my head at them as a sign of approval then ask where their alpha was.

The pups look to each other not really knowing if they should tell me where Troy is or not. One kid was about to spill before one of the elders interrupted.

"He is in his office your majesties." She says with a tiny smile of admiration. Greyson thanks her and she looks as if she is about to faint.

My god these elders. Can they act their age for once?

I also thank her and walk past everyone to the staircase that leads up to the upper levels. I slowly make my way to his office and I can sense his power getting stronger the closer I get. I use that as a way to navigate to his office. He obviously already knows I have arrived. My wolf does not stop bothering me trying harder and harder to push through our barrier between each other. I have no idea what would happen if he were to take over at this very moment. Things would not end well, for Troy that being. We finally find the mahogany wooden door with the metal tag that says 'Alpha Troy'.