Chapter 10- I'll Do Me, You'll Do Him

Amanda's POV

I woke up when the blaring alarm had nearly busted my ear drums. I sat up groggily, wishing for the weekend to come back. An eventful weekend I would say. I rubbed my eyes and looked around my room. I didn't remember how I got here. Last thing I remembered was Jason and I hugging in that guest room.

I sat up and swung my legs over the side. Scrunching my toes so that they were dug inside the fluffy carpet, I walked over to me mirror and looked at my reflection. I peeled my leggings up, and saw my scar on my thigh. I looked back at myself and wondered what Jason saw. Nothing. There was nothing to see. A plain girl that looked like she didn't care. When deep down, there was a lot going on.

I stalked to my bathroom and swung open the door. What I saw was truly horrifying. I let out a loud squeal and pushed myself away from the bathroom.

Lo and behold, there was Jason. Stark naked. And in the shower.

"Woah, there peaches!" He exclaimed. He peeked his head out of the curtains. "Knew you couldn't wait. Didn't peg you for the type of 'hands on' girl. All in good time, peaches. All in good time." He winked and retreated back behind he shower curtains.

How could I not hear the water?! I groaned and shut the door, hoping that he couldn't see my cheeks that we're now flushed a crimson red. I looked at the time. 5:30.

I ran my hands along my face and groaned aloud. I had woken up an hour early, when I could've been getting some rest. The bright side, is that in two days, my parents would be coming home. I wonder what they would do if they saw Jason. Would they scream at the top of their lungs and tell him to get out even after they said he was allowed to stay? Or would they welcome him with open arms, but soon warn me not to get attached?

I walked the length of my room and opened the window. The cool breeze fanned my face, and grass twinkled with morning dew. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. A fresh lemon scent filled my nostrils, and I sighed in contentment. My eyes shot open when I realized that the grass wouldn't smell like lemon. Sure enough, I saw a shadow looming over me, and water dripping onto my shoulder.

I turned around and was faced with the Greek God himself. Sure, we kissed. Sure, he was so hot the sun melts. Sure, his snide remarks and cocky smirks were a complete swoon trigger. But that doesn't change what he does, and what I've been through.

After having my life on the line so many times, I had built up walls. A cage keeping my heart in place. Making sure it only beat in my chest, and not in my brain. Heart or mind. Heart or mind. Typically, 'do whatever your heart tells you' is what most people would say, right? All the naive girls from those books choose heart, but then what happens?

They crumble from the inside out.

My eyes scanned his features. His light blue eyes that were deep enough, and held so much emotion that I could've drowned. His jaw, that was so sharp I'd cut myself if I ran my finger over it, and his nose that was perfectly cantered. His lips that were pink and plump, and the new layer of stubble.

It took me a while to realize what he was wearing. His naked chest was dripping with water having fresh come out of the shower, and the towel clung onto his hips loosely. My eyes roamed to his stomach.

Oh.
My.
God.

It took everything in me to stop myself from reaching out and touching his toned abs. I let out a loose whimper and he raised his eyebrow in amusement.

"Done checking me out?" He asked.

I cleared my throat and said, "Hold on."

I stepped around him, acting like I was memorizing his body. I stopped abruptly when I saw a small tattoo tracing his shoulder blade. I stepped closer and read it. The Roman numerals 'XXIV' were written.