Chapter 11- White Girls and Fake Nails

Jason's POV

Home Ec. was so boring.

Thats all I have to say! It's a useless subject. Annoying. In the words of Donald Trump: Sad.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, the bell rang. Talk about saved by the bell. The whole class, I was trying not to gag over the seductive winks Jenny sent my way.

I grabbed my bag and rushed out the door, anxious to see Amanda. Ever since those kisses, and our morning session, there was this weird feeling in my chest. I've never felt it with anyone, and I find it intriguing. Maybe a girl like Amanda could... Fix me.

Either way, I was having Amanda Jones Withdrawal Syndrome.

When I saw her brown hair peek from behind a locker door, I snuck up behind her and put my hands over her eyes.

"Guess who?" I said, in a squeaking voice.

She chuckled and her angelic laughter filled my ears. She moved her lips, but I wasn't listening. I was too busy studying the side of her face. I turned her around only semi-conscious of my actions, and hooked my arms around her waist.

"Jason?"

"Huh?" I asked. I looked down at her and saw her giving me a questioning look.

"Did you hear me?" She asked. Her eyes brows furrowed and her lips formed into a small pout.

"No," I scratched the back of my neck sheepishly and pouted back. "I'm Sowwy."

She took her finger and flicked my nose. When my arms loosened a bit, she took the opportunity to wiggle out of my grasp and grab her gym bag.

"Come on, we have gym to go to!" She urged. I groaned and fell to the floor. I crossed my legs and rested my head in my hands. She gave me a flat look and tried to tug my arm, but I wouldn't budge. "Jason, come on."

I shook my head.

She puckered her lips, and I stood up to claim them. When she saw that her devious plan had worked, she covered my mouth with her hands, and whispered, "Gotcha."

She threw her head back and laughed. Slinging her bag over her shoulder to make sure it was secure, she winked and walked through the gym doors.

The whole time I spent gaping at the doors that slammed shut. Had she just teased me? I laughed and smirked.

You do not know what game you just got yourself into, Amanda Jones.

-
-
-

"Yo! Have you seen that new girl... What's her face? Aria? Amara? Some ish like that," Jeremiah, a tall, built guy from the football team. Hated him with all my guts. He's part of Hunter's posse. "I'd love to tap that!"

I clenched my fists to refrain from punching him. Sure, I've talked like that about other girls before, but not when peaches is involved.

No. Flipping. Way.

I barged out of the locker room and looked around. Clad in skin-tight shorts that exposed all of her legs, and a baggy shirt tied up in a knot from behind, was Amanda. She was having an animated chat with Kallie. This girl walked up to them and said something. Apparently, it was the funniest thing because both Amanda and Kallie threw their heads back and started to howl with laughter.