Chapter - 2 CPR

Gaurav's POV
I hate getting up early in the mornings. Today is the first day of my college and my asshole friends have decided to go to Ganga Bairaj. Its not like I dont like the place, Its the only happening place in our infamous city - KANPUR. Its a bridge over the river Ganga. Its a beautiful place to hangout with friends.  I threw out the blanket as it stinks. Aaaaahhhh This must be Rishi, my elder brother. He came home drunk and must have puked on my blanket. And I was in deep slumber when he did it. I walked up to the bathroom to take shower. While brushing my teeth I notice that my hair have grown too long for my likeness. I took shower and got ready for the first day of college. I picked my phone and saw few messages from my friends. They are planning to skip the classes and hangout in Ganga bairaj. I texted them that I will be there.
               Rohit, Madhav,Ajay and I know each other since class ninth. We are inseperable since then. We are standing on the bridge and enjoying the morning view on the bridge. Rohit is talking about his girlfriend- Shreya. She studies with us in our Maths coaching classes. He is so whipped. Right now they are in the honeymoon phase of their relationship. Ajay and Madhav are usually bickering about the latest hollywood movies. And then suddenly out of nowhere a piece of paper comes flying  and sticks on my face. I grabbed the paper and noticed that there is something written on it. I started reading it.
******************************

Dear Papa and Mumma,

       Sorry. It doesnot count how many times I am going say this word, it is never going to be enough for what I am about to do now. "Sorry" will be my last word. Sorry papa and mummy I couldnot be the daughter you wanted me to be. The daughter you gave birth to, the daughter you loved, is not me. She died when she thought that she will forget everything. She thought she can forgive the person who tortured her. I thought I deserve the second chance. I thought I can fight him and change my life. But I  couldn't. I failed on being your fierce daughter. I am not the fearless Avantika I used to be. You loved her. But she is not here now. The girl writing this letter is not her. I am not her. I am scared and hopeless. I cannot live this life being  this pathetic. So I am going to end this pathetic life.
Sorry
Love Avantika

******************************
This is a suicide letter!!!!!!! What the fuck dude. This girl is going to take her own life because of a guy. And the most important question is why is this letter here???? It means this girl is going to commit suicide here. Well shit.
    Then I noticed that people are screaming and there is crowd near the shore. And they are pointing in the water.
     I saw that a girl is drowning in the water. Can you guess what happened next? Well I jumped in the river. Luckily I knew how to swim. I was inter school champion in swimming. I swam near the girl and dragged her to shore. People were clapping on my bravery. When I saw the drenched girl, the first thought that crossed my mind was- Fuck, she is beautiful. She has black brown hair, fair skin and curves that can make any heterosexual man crazy. But what intrigues me the most is why is she in this state. The girl is lying like lifeless and her body is freezing. I started rubbing her palms and feet. I started pressing her chest to pump out the water from her lungs. But she was still unconsious. So when I tried to give her CPR..............

You know what happened next. Well here comes nothing. She suddenly gained conscience and slapped the shit out of me.