Chapter - 5 Aaahhhhh!!!

Avantika's POV

The ride to his apartment was silent enough to let me think what I was going to do next. He didn't pester me with his rants and concentrated on driving his car. He was driving a Renault kwid.

He stopped his car in front of a beautiful building

He stopped his car in front of a beautiful building. This must be his apartment building. He climbed out of the car in hurry and opened the car door for me.

 He climbed out of the car in hurry and opened the car door for me

We entered the building. It had double glass door entrance with intricate design on the glass. The place looked expensive. I don't think I will be able to afford it but right now I don't have a choice. I need some time to save enough money to afford a cheaper place. Until then I need to stay at this place. We stepped on the elevator.

"My flat is on the third floor. Jai must be at college now...... Ummm... Are you okay now? Do you need anything?"

His concern made me remember Ranveer. No! Avantika, not this time. He doesn't care for you. He is a sick man. He abused you mentally and physically.

"No, I am good. Just tired, I guess."

"Why won't you? You were a step away from dying."

We reached on the floor. He pulled out the keys from his pant pockets and strolled up to his door. He dug the key into the keyhole and turned it. The hard wooden door opened revealing a beautiful living room.

The walls were painted in off-white colour. Beige coloured couch was placed in front of a black LED television. On the right hand was the kitchen island. The kitchen looked as if it was designed by an interior designer. It consisted of every possible gadget a kitchen would need. Wow, this place looks so lavish. But this strains me the most. I can't afford a place like this. This guy is definitely rich if owns a place like this.

"Do you like the place? I know its a little messy, my brother and I are not home often so we don't usually have the time to clean up. We hired a maid a while ago but she left a few days ago due to some personal issues. You don't worry about it, I will clean up your room soon. You can wait here on the couch for a while."