Author's note

Dear Readers,
If you are reading this note and have magically found this book then I am highly thankful to you.
This is my first work on wattpad, so please keep that in mind while reading. May be that will help you while criticising this book.
Also, English is not my first language so there are going to be typos, grammatical errors and other issues.

And if you are having trouble in understanding the characters in this story, so let me tell you this........

All these characters in this story are fictional. You may like or dislike them on the basis of the given context but they are not going to be perfect people. They are going to do things which may not be right according to you but you have to keep that in mind if they will not make mistakes and do overdramatic actions,( which is likely to happen) this story will lose all its charm.

And finally, this story is going to be full violence, strong language, cliches and tiny winy bits of sexual themes. So keep an open mind while reading it.
Now you are finally free of tolerating my exhausting A/N , so please continue reading. ( Please please pleaseeeeeeeee!!!!!! pretty please keep reading and don't mind what I said above) lol.
And don't forget the three magical words......
* Vote*comment*share*
Yours truly whiny cry baby of an author
ANKITA
*Kisses*