Chapter 17 Ex-Girlfriend

This chapter is dedicated to a lovely person and an amazing writer lily97000 who has been supporting me a lot. Please check out her story - For his sake. I think you will love it because I did.

And about this chapter, it is going to contain some strong language, so those who don't like that stuff can kindly skip this chapter. And for those who love this stuff, welcome to my team ;)

Gaurav's POV

"It's okay Gaurav, I know you were just kidding. I just....... I haven't..... I just need some time. Can you leave me alone? I need to change."

Her beautiful face is hidden behind the wet strands of hair. Her voice sounds timid and unsure.

"Yeah okay. I will be in my room. We can leave for college at ten."

"Yeah okay."

Her back is facing me as I leave the room shutting the door behind me. I step into my room to get ready for the college.

I peel off the wet clothes and stand in front of the mirror. I see a few red marks on my left arm and chuckle softly. It looks like she must have pinched me pretty hard.

What happened today wasn't right. I crossed my limits today but why did it felt right then.

Her soft skin under my hard one felt so good. I have never felt something so strong for anyone before. I have spent my nights with so many girls. They were bold and experienced, they satisfied my desires quite well. But after meeting Avantika, those girls have faded in the background. Even if I try to stop thinking about her and spend some time with other girls, her thoughts are always occupying my mind.

When I fuck those nameless girls, the only thought that makes me come hard is of her. I have to bite my lips to stop myself from screaming her name.

Everything about her makes me crazy. The first time when I saw her lying lifeless, strands of hair sticking to her forehead, her soft skin glistening under the sun. Her plump lips were colourless and her skin pale. My blood boils thinking about the man who could have hurt her up to the extent that she tried to take her own life.

When I saw her crying under that tree near the highway, I couldn't help myself from helping her. Ever since that day, this girl is living with me. In this past week, we have spent so much time together. We are even in the same college, so I get to see her all the time. After that day at the bridge, I have seen her changing into this beautiful and confident girl.

Maybe she was like this earlier but that incident made her weak. But now she is becoming stronger day by day.

The way she scrunches up her nose when I call her Avy bear, the way she digs into the food when she is hungry, the way she licks her pink lips to clean the food sticking to her mouth, the way she tucks her hair behind her ears, the way she bites the inside of her cheeks to stop herself from laughing at my silly jokes, fuck.... I love staring at her when she does all these things. I love replaying all her action in my mind while I go to sleep.

I feel a little uncomfortable in my pants and look down at my hard erection. Fuck..... I need to take a cold shower. I step into the bathroom to take a long cold shower. The cold water calms my manhood as I softly rub it. Fuck..... I need to stop thinking of her like this.  What started with a harmless banter had changed into a dangerous game. The moment I crawled above her on the bed, something shifted in me.