Chapter - 7 His love

This chapter is dedicated to my best friend shivi2231, as she requested me to write Ranveer's POV. So if you don't like it, blame her. Lol.....
And this chapter consists mild swearing and a little steamy contents. If you don't like that stuff, you can kindly skip this chapter.
Enjoy,❤️

*********************************

Ranveer's POV

"Please Ranveer, let's do something fun. My friends wanted to meet you, they want to know who I am dating. Please, baby.........pretty please with a cherry on top......"

Her cheeks flushed, whilst she begs me to meet her friends. I don't like her friends. Whenever I went to meet Avantika in her college, her friends eye me as if I am a nasty thing. I know this is because I don't go to college like other people of my age.

"I am sorry Avanti, I have to go somewhere important. We will do something fun later okay..... Maybe something more fun than meeting your friends..... Something we can do here.... In my room...."

She looks so cute when she is totally clueless about what I am talking. She blinks a few times and then speaks, "In your room, what can we do here?? I don't want to watch a movie Ranveer, not again."

I threw my head back and laugh at her innocence. That's what I love about her. I grab her by the waist and pull her towards me. She gasps at my action but doesn't pull back. I softly plant a kiss on her neck and she obliges by giving me better access. Her sweet scent drives me crazy and my hands roam to grab her ass. But she suddenly pulls away from me and looks down at her feet. I come back to my senses. I hurt me a little that she is not totally comfortable with me but I push that thought away and hold her delicate hands in my own.

"I am sorry Avanti, I got the carried away. You don't have anything to be uncomfortable with. I can wait for you...... I can wait for us all my life."

She looks at me with her tear-filled eyes and my heart constricts to see her like this. She hugs me and I hug her back. Her petite body moulds with mine perfectly. Its like she was made for me..... Just for me.

She wipes her tears and plants a small peck on my nose. "Thanks for waiting baby...... I love you..... I love you so much Ranveer."

I kiss on her forehead and sigh. "I love you Avanti..... I love you more than anything else. We will stay together forever, won't we?"

She looks up at me and smiles,"Yes forever...."

******************************

I woke up with a terrible headache. The only thing that I remember is the beautiful dream of my love Avanti.

Avanti......
Last night Avanti came here but why can't I remember anything clearly. Aahhh my head hurts so badly. I was pretty drunk last night. Those guys are savage, I have to stay away from these people. I don't want to keep doing business with them but I don't have any choice left. I have a large debt to pay off.

I get up from the bed and trip over something lying on the floor. I looked down to see a glass globe. I look at it and smile softly at the memory. Avanti got me this on valentines day. It consists a couple dancing together. A sparkling dust falling on them.