Chapter 16. Hot breaths and lingering touches

Song of the chapter  - Zara Zara Behkta hai.....

This chapter is the steamiest chapter I have written in my writing career which is still too short;) but there is nothing sexual so anyone can read it without feeling uncomfortable.
Now enjoy!

Avantika's POV

My chest heaves as I feel his burning stare on my lips. His hand is pinning me to the bed and the other is supporting his weight on the bed. He gulps and I can sense the nervousness radiating off him. He moves his hand which was placed to the left of my face to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

I gasp as his cold fingers come in contact with my hot one. His fingers graze the soft skin of my earlobe and I shut my eyes closed. His hot breath fans on my face and I feel him getting closer than earlier. I tightly clutch the bedsheets to calm my senses but fail.

His fingers move from my earlobe and explore the sensitive skin of my neck. It trails below than it should and my heart beats like Michael Jackson tapping his feet in a frenzy.

My mind screams to stop this madness before it's too late. But my heart has a mind of its own as it shuts my mind and silently enjoys the moment.

His hand rests where my bosom starts and my breath hitches in anticipation. He gently lifts the collar of my cotton shirt and I feel his hot breath on my chest.

"Avantika..."

His voice sounds amused as if he has been laughing for a while and my eyes open suddenly. His handsome face almost touching me is now beaming at me.

"You are so cute when you are nervous."

I narrow my eyes as I yank my hands away from his grasp. I put my hands on his hard chest to create some distance between so I can think clearly. I try to push him away but he doesn't budge an inch.

I feel my face getting hotter due embarrassment and anger as Gaurav just plays with the collar of my shirt.

I clench my jaw and pinch him on his arm but his grin doesn't falter a bit, it only widens.

"Get off me Gaurav, you are suffocating me. "

My voice dripping with anger as I push him now with more force.

His laugh echoes in the room as he plays with my hair.

"A few seconds ago you were enjoying this....."

He smugly replies as he opens the first button of my shirt.

"Wha... Gaurav, what are you doing? This is not right. Stop this. It's not funny anymore."

My hand flies to cover my exposing cleavage as I see amusement and something more glinting in his eyes.

"What are you saying Avy bear? The fun part is yet to begin."

He removes his hand from my shirt and holds out that jug full of ice cold water. My eyes practically come out of the sockets as I see the jug.

"Isn't it getting hot in here? Time to take a bone-chilling bath Avy bear......"

"No!!!....."