Chapter 3 Its not over

Ranveer's POV

She wants to leave me. She wants to me fucking leave me. How could she even think of me leaving me? Doesn't she know how much I love her? How could she even think that I would let her leave? She is the only good thing ever happened to me. She is the most precious thing in my life. I cannot even imagine to breath in a world where she is not with me.

She promised me that she will never leave me. She promised me that she will never stop loving me no matter what. Now she is saying that is over. She is saying its fucking over. It can never be over between us. She can't just waltz in my life making me love her like crazy and then leave me just because............

I know this time I have overstepped my boundaries. I slapped her. Fuck. It tore me from inside out when I realized what I had done. I couldnot undo it. I apologised to her many times, but she is just so stubborn. She doesn't even want to see my face. She fucking hates me now. What should I do now? I can't lose her. Nobody in this freaking world can love me like she does. Why would any sane girl love or like me in any possible way? I am an walking nightmare who can only hurt people.

I have no idea what she saw in a guy like me. I do every bad thing possible, but only she could see the light in my dark soul. She says that I have good heart. And that is why she loves me. But now I doubt if she is going to say the same thing when I see her next.

That night when I slapped her, I was drunk and stoned. I couldn't even walk or see properly when she started preaching me to quit club fighting and gambling. She wants me to do something that is not "illegal". Why doesn't she understand this is who I am. And this is the way I am going to be. I am not going to change overnight just because she wants me to. I am trapped in this life so badly that nobody can help me in getting rid of it.

I have never lied to her about anything. She knew what she was getting herself into. I couldn't  go to college like the other people of my age. My father left us when I was 10, and my mother blamed me for it. I still don't know why he left us. That night still haunts my nights.

She accused me of cheating on her, is she out of her mind. I can't even dream of touching a girl that's not her. I don't understand from where did she got such a ridiculous idea. But I will fix it , I will fix everything. I will find her anyways, she must be at her parent's. I will apologise to her and gift her a nice ring, yes why didn't I think of it earlier? Chicks dig that shit.

I will present her the costliest ring, I can afford. That will make her fall in love with me again.

This time I will not let her family brainwash her. They are the reason she started thinking of me as some drug mafia. I will not let anyone or anything keep us apart.

It's not over Avantika, it's not over yet and it will never be over between us.

* Hiiii readers, if you are reading this story then I like you already. It's like a dream that there are people out there reading this. I am fan of so many authors here, I have learnt so much from and am still learning. Please share this story as much as you can and leave your feedback if you are liking this story or not. I really want to know what you all think of the story.*

* And I want thank those peoples who have motivated me to write even if it was just a vote or a comment but I want to specially thank a user who made my day. Thank you so much i7love8allah6 for your support.*