Meeting

I got kicked out of my parents house last year and have been living in a two bedroom one bath apartment that my parents are paying for because I mean it wasn't my decision to move out. I have to admit it gets lonely a lot. Like when I can't sleep or the power goes out and all I can do is listen to music and sit by the window. They bought a two bedroom one bath because that was the only thing they could find that wasn't a big house. Yea they're rich but why would they buy a big house when it's only me living here. Anyway, I have to take a shower and get ready.
*Time Skip, 15 minutes later*
"Awwww I feel so refreshed!" I commented to myself. I picked my outfit for the day, changed and got in my car driving to the park.

Outfit^ It's like 11:35 PM an I'm still at the park just walking around

Outfit^
It's like 11:35 PM an I'm still at the park just walking around. I suddenly get this weird feeling, like I was being watched. Now I'm not about to ignore this shit because in movies they always ignore the feeling and they always end up dead or raped. "Hello, who are you?!" I shouted. "Hahahaha, you're adorable." I heard a husky voice coo. "Look whoever the fuck you are just leave me alone or else you're gonna end up in pain!" I coldly replied. "Ouch that hurt my feelings, what a cold princess you are." He playfully said. I can just feel his smirk. I decide to turn around and leave "where are you going princess?" He asked "away from you!" I replied quickly. All of the sudden someone appears in front of me. I screamed and fell on my ass, my poor ass.

holy shit he's hot!! I was not expecting this " you're my meal I'm not gonna let you go anywhere" he stated firmly

holy shit he's hot!! I was not expecting this " you're my meal I'm not gonna let you go anywhere" he stated firmly. I'm not about to die so I get up and start fucking running. I heard him laughing and then he said "So it's gonna be like this ay? Well looks like I'm gonna have to hunt down my precious prey." I got to my car trying to unlock it but my hands are to shaky "fuck this I'm not about to die!" I started running towards the playground. I hid under this weird slide thing. "Y/N come out where ever you are!" I heard that boy yell. How does he know my name?! "Just so you know I have your license so if you're planning on driving then you're out of luck!" He chuckled darkly. I got up and ran for my fucking life. I didn't stop running until I got home.
I decided going to bed was the best option. So I took a shower, changed and went to bed. Boy I'm glad this day's over!