New job

I decided to get a job. But I have no idea which jobs are hiring. I know what you're probably thinking, why do you need a job if your parents are paying for your rent? Well they may pay for rent but I need to eat and I still have to pay bills. If anyone is wondering about the car I had at the beginning of this story well I went back to the park the next morning after meeting Yoongi and I found the keys after 2 hours of searching. I sold the car and bought a new one.

 I sold the car and bought a new one

I like this car better. Anyway back to the job, I want a job that both male and female work at. It needs to pay decent and not be that far away. I don't really care about dress code rules so if they have a dress code fine by me. Hmmmmm lets see, ahh there is 3 jobs available that meets my requirements. There is the strip club, I can dance but I'm not to comfortable with that outfit.
There is the maid cafe, I can serve drinks and stuff but this job has a lot of requirements
Last there is the dollar store, hmmmm no I don't like dealing with certain customers. So that narrows it down to two! Let's look at the time table.
Strip Club
* Thursday through Saturday-works from 5:00 to 11:00 PM.
* Monday through Wednesday- works from 6:00 to 12:00 PM
No one works on Sunday
Maid Cafe
* Sunday through Tuesday- works from 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Thursday through Saturday- works from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Hmm I don't know it's a hard decision. I think that I'll go with the maid cafe. I'll have to go tomorrow.
*Next Day*
I woke up and stretched. Oh shit what time is it?? "Babe!! Get up!!! It's 9 in the morning!!!" Yoongi yelled to me from the living room. Phew it's only nine, I need to get ready because I have to leave at 10:30 to get there on time. "Love you!!! I'm gonna go out today for a little bit!!" I yelled to Yoongi as I was getting up from my bed. "Ok just make sure you're back before 3 or else I'm gonna come looking for you!!" Yoongi reminded me. God I swear he treats me like a little girl sometimes. I took a shower and got ready to go to the interview.

I decided to dress comfortable and I didn't feel like Yoongi yelling at me to change because he doesn't want any man touching me again besides him of course

* After Interview*
I got the job yay!! What time is it? Oh shit it's one I have to hurry home. I got home to see Yoongi laying on the couch. I thought he was asleep so I started walking towards my room quietly. "I was about to go look for you." You said from the couch "I thought you were asleep Y-Yoongi" I said shivering a bit. His voice is unusually calm and it's hot but scary at the same time. "You should go lay down Y/N you have a big day tomorrow." You implied. "How did you find out???" I questioned him "you left your computer on last night." He said while laughing. My face turned blood red and I ran to my room embarrassed. I decided to go to sleep and get some rest.
*Next Morning*
BEEP BEEP
I slapped my alarm clock and turned around and cuddled back up with Yoongi. "You need to get up Y/N you have work." Yoongi whispered in my ear "but I want to sleep longer" I whined. All of the sudden Yoongi picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. He started undressing me while I was trying to wake up. Once he got done taking off all of my cloths he took off all of his and he started the shower. He stepped into the shower and pulled me in with him. I instantly woke up as the cold water hit my skin. "Ahhhhh!!!! That's fucking cold!!!" I exclaimed while trying to make the water warmer. Once I was satisfied with the temperature I stood up and turned around to see a smirking Yoongi. "That woke you up" Yoongi chuckled I smacked his arm and started washing myself. He turned me around and pushed his body against me "don't ignore me cause if you do I'm gonna make you late for your new job." Yoongi said darkly. I realized that I'm gonna end up being late anyway if I don't hurry. I quickly washed my hair and body while Yoongi just watched in amusement. I got out and dried my self changing into a random outfit I found.